PDA

View Full Version : Aliases

Majin Vegeta
2005-Mar-24, 01:55 AM
What Screen names have you used or are using? And where?

Motley - DBR, IFSZ, AnimeSS (insp by Motley Crue)
Revolver - IFSkins.net (inspired by ratm's song 'revolver')
Rage Alchemist - AIM, Anime Station (inspired by ratm and fma)
Rage 101 - Polvero (insp by ratm)
Bionic Freak - IFProductions, DBZonPS2.com (insp by bionic broly)
Majin Vegeta - Here

What are some of yours? :)

um3k
2005-Mar-24, 02:00 AM
MeThePichu
MeThePichu2 (first one got broken into)
UltraMTP3000
um3k

Also, Romulus on Habbo Hotel. I think that is all, other than a few that I never really used.

EDIT: Wow. I just googled UltraMTP3000, and got this: http://www.gamingw.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21260 (warning, foul language)
Scroll down to post #5, by LORd. I feel...wow...

A bit of background, I was banned (don't ask, something stupid) from that site close to two years ago. I don't remember quite how long. But wow.

Sever
2005-Mar-24, 02:29 AM
I mainly go by Sever these days.
What does "Sever" mean? (http://www.astronautix.com/craft/sever.htm)
I also go by Sever-Energia at times.

dvb
2005-Mar-24, 02:47 AM
Malarkey (more recently on msn, and call of duty, xfire)

dvb (when I first came up with this, I was doing video capture off of digital satelite that uses the dvb standard. Also used this one on irc.)

Redhat7 (the OS I learned a bit of C on. Used it on irc mainly, and some forums at the time.)

If I go back about 9 years ago, I went by

JavaScript and

TremorChrist (Song by pearl jam)

I'm sure there's others, I just can't think of them.

mopc
2005-Mar-24, 03:47 AM
Me, it's pretty much mopc all the time... except in some Seinfeld forum, where I am Coffeetablebook!

Kristophe
2005-Mar-24, 04:16 AM
Ut, and Nimiety. It's Ut` on DALnet now, since I let the nick expire when I first got to university :-?

Enzp
2005-Mar-24, 05:44 AM
I pretty much go by Enzo everywhere, since it is my name. When I registered here, I made a typo and became Enzp. I realized that after I submitted it, so I just left it. What's in a name?

Evan
2005-Mar-24, 06:23 AM
My name is Evan.

ChesleyFan
2005-Mar-24, 06:58 AM
ChesleyFan-- here and FWIS. Chesley Bonestell is my favorite artist.

IndyAntilles-- basically anywhere else I inhabit. Two fo my favorite George Lucas characters, Indiana Jones and Wedge Antilles, merged into one supercharacter.

tmosher
2005-Mar-24, 07:10 AM
rpolanski10

as in Roman Polanski

I've also gone by aspeer (albert speer).

JohnOwens
2005-Mar-24, 08:22 AM
Either my given name, with or without the space, as I do here, or some variant on KarMann, with initials afterwards if that's already taken, e.g. KarMannJO or KarMannJRO. Occasionally DeadMeat, which started as a character name on MUDs and such when I didn't expect my first character to live long while I learned the ropes.
Oh, and shortened versions of my given name & initials, like jowens & jrowens.

collegeguy
2005-Mar-24, 08:23 PM
I go by Darkloner in MMA forums (Sherdog.com, Subfighter.com)
I go by Theloner7 in Gsn.com
Collegeguy in here.

Russ
2005-Mar-24, 10:28 PM
Russ is my name.

Doc Hill: It is my alias for CAS

Jumping Buffalo: I was in a motel in the wilderness some where. I looked out the window as I was signing up on a BBS and saw a bisson calf jumping and running around its' mother.

Yes I know bisson are not buffalo but it sounded better to me than jumping bisson.

mickal555
2005-Mar-25, 08:46 AM
mickal555

every mickal555 on the internet is me 8)

dvb
2005-Mar-25, 10:38 AM
What if I was mickal555 on another board? Would I be you too? :o

JohnOwens
2005-Mar-25, 10:43 AM
No! I'm Spartac... I mean, mickal555!!

dvb
2005-Mar-25, 10:50 AM
What's really freaky, is when I go to google suggest, and begin to type your name. When I get to mickal5, the rest of it autocompletes to mickal555. Try it. :D

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en

Edit: JohnOwens autocompletes too, and your wikipedia profile turns up on the first page with over 10,000 results.

I need to find a more original name one of these days. :P

Eroica
2005-Mar-25, 11:30 AM
Eroica
fickle - chess forums
erigena - Irish language forum
Lucretian - this was my handle on Internet Infidels, but I never once posted!

JohnOwens
2005-Mar-25, 12:05 PM
What's really freaky, is when I go to google suggest, and begin to type your name. When I get to mickal5, the rest of it autocompletes to mickal555. Try it. :D
http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en
Edit: JohnOwens autocompletes too, and your wikipedia profile turns up on the first page with over 10,000 results.
I need to find a more original name one of these days. :P
I had no idea, though I suppose I've been plugging Wikipedia enough here, among other places. What's really scary though, is that while a lot of those pages of the 10,000 have absolutely nothing to do with me, my Russian Wikipedia page is also on the top 10! :o And the Wikimedia Commons page that's also on the top 10, I only created a month and a half ago. Well, at least my LART (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luser_Attitude_Readjustment_Tool) and TART (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JohnOwens:Troll_Attitude_Readjustment_Tool) pages don't show up right away, so I don't think my BABB posts can take all the blame/credit.

Enzp
2005-Mar-26, 06:29 AM
Russ, do you know the difference between a buffalo and a bison?

Cain't wash yer face in a buffalo.

Candy
2005-Mar-26, 07:56 PM
I'm Candy, Candyland, or Candygram. I don't visit many forums. This one is my favorite. 8)

Kebsis
2005-Mar-27, 01:25 AM
Kebsis mainly. A long time ago, on Quake II and Avp (Mplayer) I was Techno Beer. Occasionally I go by Poopman.

John Jones
2005-Mar-27, 01:40 AM
I can't remember.

Something to do with a coffee pot, a filthy bathrobe, and an imaginary planet with no physical properties.

It'll come to me in a minute.

mickal555
2005-Mar-27, 03:36 AM
What if I was mickal555 on another board? Would I be you too? :o
:o
Oh no, i never counted on that....

:o

Candy
2005-Mar-27, 12:55 PM
Occasionally I go by Poopman. :-k

cyswxman
2005-Mar-27, 01:20 PM
I just go by cyswxman on this, the only BB I post on. (currently)