PDA

View Full Version : A missile expert in the presidency

Argos
2002-Jul-19, 12:49 PM
Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is the new president of India.

He's a nuclear scientist and a missile expert.

As we know that politics determines the course of the events, India may experience a giant leap in space exploration affairs.

Wouldn't it be marvellous if we had such people in charge here in the Euro-American world? Good-bye, budget cuts. Hello, Moon and Mars./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Argos
2002-Jul-19, 06:21 PM
This is for having a positive number of replies. Thank god I don't make my living outta this!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Argos on 2002-07-19 14:21 ]</font>

Wiley
2002-Jul-19, 06:26 PM
On 2002-07-19 08:49, Argos wrote:
Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is the new president of India.

He's a nuclear scientist and a missile expert.

As we know that politics determines the course of the events, India may experience a giant leap in space exploration affairs.

Allow me to take the pessimistic view. India may experience a giant leap in their nuclear weapons program and nuke Pakistan. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kaptain K
2002-Jul-20, 08:16 AM
Allow me to take the pessimistic view. India may experience a giant leap in their nuclear weapons program and nuke Pakistan.
In which case, all bets are off! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaptain K on 2002-07-20 04:17 ]</font>