PDA

View Full Version : ... and now a random fact about Vin Diesel

Glom
2005-Apr-28, 01:30 PM
Vin Diesel discovered the Question to Life, the Universe and Everything one morning while sitting in the bathtub, but elected not to reveal it so as not to ruin the suspense for Douglas Adams fans. (http://www.4q.cc/vin/)

Keep clicking refresh.

Fram
2005-Apr-28, 01:33 PM
Hilarious!

The Earth's rotation is caused by Vin Diesel's night terrors.

mid
2005-Apr-28, 01:39 PM
My favorite so far:

Vin Diesel is responsible for Alaska being part of the United States. William H. Seward, who purchased Alaska from Russia, is actually a pseudonym Vin Diesel uses when writing coming of age novels set in the scenic Mississippi Delta. When some called Alaska "Seward's Folly", he personally lugged oil reserves out of the Middle East and buried them under the countryside, creating the entire Alaskan oil reserve. He really showed those critics.

Doodler
2005-Apr-28, 02:10 PM
Vin Diesel works for the French government as a model for the socialized hat industry.

Someone's got a bone to pick with the Vin man.

Personally, I liked the Riddick movies. Here's hoping they do the third one.

Tranquility
2005-Apr-28, 02:17 PM
Didn't like the guy much either until the Riddick game. That was phenomenal.

Stregone
2005-Apr-28, 02:20 PM
Vin Diesel was on pace to win the 1994 World Series, but the lockout stopped him. He played every position, and was the only batter on his team, The Dieselin' Dashers. MLB allowed this because he hit only homeruns, and there was no need for another batter. His bat was hand crafted by Apollo, made from the skulls of Samurai who committed seppeku out of HONOR in being the bat Vin Diesel would use. He used the tears of sea-nymphs infused with the blood of Dracula for pine tar.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Maksutov
2005-Apr-28, 03:21 PM
Vin Diesel was on pace to win the 1994 World Series, but the lockout stopped him. He played every position, and was the only batter on his team, The Dieselin' Dashers. MLB allowed this because he hit only homeruns, and there was no need for another batter. His bat was hand crafted by Apollo, made from the skulls of Samurai who committed seppeku out of HONOR in being the bat Vin Diesel would use. He used the tears of sea-nymphs infused with the blood of Dracula for pine tar.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Tango Uniform!

So...this Vin fellow has no ignition system? :wink:

Ilya
2005-Apr-28, 03:50 PM
ACTUAL random fact about Vin Diesel:

In the movie "XXX" he has word "Melkor" tatooed on his stomach. It is the name of evil god in Tolkien's "Silmarillion", and of D&D character Vin Diesel used to play.

Swift
2005-Apr-28, 04:13 PM
Vin Diesel cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred
:lol:
We got to transfer him somewhere! Now! 8-[

Doodler
2005-Apr-28, 04:47 PM

In the movie "XXX" he has word "Melkor" tatooed on his stomach. It is the name of evil god in Tolkien's "Silmarillion", and of D&D character Vin Diesel used to play.

Used to play D&D, eh?

Well dang, the cool factor just went out the window, but I still like the Riddick movies

*hides his D&D 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition books* :-$

:P

Swift
2005-Apr-28, 05:33 PM

Used to play D&D, eh?

Well dang, the cool factor just went out the window, but I still like the Riddick movies

You are in a maze of twisty passages, all filled with Vin Diesel.
8-[

DreadCthulhu
2005-Apr-28, 06:02 PM
Vin Diesel has been operating as a commando for the US government in it's subterranian war against the Hyperborean-Lizard Man alliance.

Good for him - I really hate those serpent people, and there pathetic "god" Yig too.

Vin Diesel changed his name to Vin Diesel because his original name is unpronounceable by the human tongue.

Bah, he changed his original name because Hastur & Nyarlathotep were making fun of it. Humans not being able to pronouce it has nothing to do with it.

The Chinese built the Great wall to keep Vin Diesel out due to the fact that he constantly threatened to impregnate every female over 13 years of age in the Ming dynasty and concieve the worlds fastest ric shaw runner.

I just found this one funny.

Doodler
2005-Apr-28, 06:10 PM

Used to play D&D, eh?

You are in a maze of twisty passages, all filled with Vin Diesel.
8-[

hmm...

/cast Gate: Samuel L. Jackson
/flee

Gillianren
2005-Apr-28, 09:36 PM
"Vin Diesel can be connected to Kevin Bacon in 0 steps, despite not actually being Kevin Bacon."

oh, I have a friend to share this with! she told me she'd read an article comparing the early work of Vin Diesel (you know, before anyone had heard of him) to the early work of Robert DeNiro, the difference being that Robert DeNiro actually went on to be in good movies, and Vin Diesel went on to be in The Pacifier, a movie on the list of movies that Roeper and Ebert wanted to leave but couldn't.