PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore (Made Farenheight 9/11) had 2 Failed attempts!

Revolver
2005-May-13, 04:14 PM
http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/flash-02.php

^ Michael Moore's 2002 failed attempt at making the world democrat! I found that on the Rage Against the Machine site and can't help but wonder if they shared the same beliefs about guns and bush as he does #-o (www.ratm.com)

It seems Michael Moore is anti-gun, Anti-republican, Anti-Bush, and really wants to be noticed :roll: He's been on the cover of BOTH movies :lol:

View the Flash site and tell me your thoughts on the many issues that guy brings up... As for me, I'm having a hard enough time why it is called Bowling for columbine when it has nothing to do with it!

(dont bring me into this like last time) [-X

Kristophe
2005-May-13, 04:31 PM
As for me, I'm having a hard enough time why it is called Bowling for columbine when it has nothing to do with it!

Ambiguity at its finest... The movie had a LOT to do with Columbine, and he explained where he got "bowling" from in the opening 2 minutes. Titles don't have to have anything to do with content, anyway. I mean, I still don't know wha an Electric Boogaloo is...

I don't really see where you're trying to go with this. I'm anti-gun, anti-Bush, and anti-Republican, too. I just keep my face shut about it. Where's the Let's Discuss Ut topic?

Musashi
2005-May-13, 04:43 PM
Once again, this really isn't the place to talk about Moore or, really, any of the topics he brings up. When he makes a movie about the evils of astronomy, or even just science in general, then this will be the place. Until then, can we not talk about him?

papageno
2005-May-13, 05:00 PM
Moore anti-gun?
In Bowling for Columbine he shows that he is a member of the NRA.

Revolver
2005-May-13, 05:07 PM
I dont mean for this to be a politics topic, I just mean why must he keep trying? Can't he wait (like sensible humans) until bush is out of office in 2008 (yippee I will vote that year!) :wink:

Glom
2005-May-13, 05:30 PM
The interesting thing is there are a lot of democrats on this site yet very little support for Moore. I'd imagine democrats get pretty angry when Moore tries to put himself forward as a poster democrat.

Fram
2005-May-13, 08:10 PM
I dont mean for this to be a politics topic, I just mean why must he keep trying? Can't he wait (like sensible humans) until bush is out of office in 2008 (yippee I will vote that year!) :wink:

You do know that there were elections in 2004, no?
And you do know that politics are best avoided on this forum?

The Bad Astronomer
2005-May-13, 08:29 PM
And you do know that politics are best avoided on this forum?

I do. Locked.