PDA

View Full Version : How BABB and GLP have changed my life!

Revolver
2005-May-13, 04:20 PM
GLP showed me what wackkos are on the internet and also showed me that sites like BABB don't help shut them up. For some reason, no doubt thanks to BABB, I feel the need to help others and debunk stuff like GLP, Some people can get so afraid that they kill themselves or others which is really bad in my eyes... Why do they continue when they know people are dying because of them? :( Anyway, I belived Nancy until I came to BABB... And I think GLP has helped me see that you cant belive all the net wackkos :wink: I thank you, community of BABB, and the BA himself for making such a positive change in my life :)

George
2005-May-13, 05:46 PM
=D>

"Seek the truth, and the truth will make you free"

This place is almost addictive!

crosscountry
2005-May-13, 09:54 PM
forgive my ignorance, but what is GLP?

Lycus
2005-May-13, 10:00 PM
Godlike Productions. Go ahead and check it out: LINK (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/default.php)

Metricyard
2005-May-13, 10:07 PM
Godlike Productions. Go ahead and check it out: LINK (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/default.php)

You probably shoud have given "crosscountry" the standard warning that his or her brain may be seriously damaged from the GLP experience. :lol:

I'd love to see some of the less colorful emoticons on this site though.

Edit -- Add a few missing words.

Kesh
2005-May-15, 04:51 AM
GLP is a discussion forum for every kind of conspiracy theory and end-of-the-world scenario you can imagine... and some you've probably never imagined.

It's a hive of people with poor spelling, no concept of science and a rather unhealthy belief in anything that promotes their view that the world is being manipulated by evil forces (and that they're the only ones who know the "truth").

lek
2005-May-15, 10:11 PM
Let me be the first one to say: Thanks BaBB, without you i wouldn't have found GLP.. Altho after a week or so pretty much everything GLP had to offer was seen and it begun to be repetitive and boring... But it was so funny as long as it lasted.

And apologies to my poor *both* braincells that survived the journey :lol:

mopc
2005-May-16, 02:45 AM
A question, revolver, what exactly did you believe in before?

Musashi
2005-May-16, 03:22 AM
Planet X

mopc
2005-May-16, 04:08 AM
Planet X

revolver.... you... look so different.... :)

Musashi
2005-May-16, 05:08 AM
Trust me. ;)