PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 conspiracy

Conspiracy Cam
2005-May-18, 07:20 AM
Hi.

For my site, i'm now doing the 9/11 conspiracy and i want to know if there are any good websites out there. (Prefer one good website for each side.

Also tell me about any conspiracy theories that arn't online.

Kesh
2005-May-18, 07:41 AM
I'd rather not. Besides, there aren't any "good" ones. 90% of the stuff is complete insanity, and the remaining stuff is a few unanswered questions that folks have blown out of proportion.

Conspiracy Cam
2005-May-18, 07:54 AM
Yep i agree so far i'm not convinced.

I don't need the conspiracy site any more just the debunking site.

BTW: I f anyone here has a site about 9/11 email me and we can arrange a link trade when this article is finnished

Swift
2005-May-18, 02:53 PM
If you search around BABBling you will find some pretty extensive discussions about 9/11 and the WTC towers collapse.

Trebuchet
2005-May-18, 11:10 PM
There was a conspiracy all right. Fanatics loyal to Al Queda conspired to hijack airplanes and fly them into buildings. That's it.

mwill
2005-May-19, 07:20 AM
Ugh. Why won't the wacky 9/11 thoeries go away? They have even less to go on then the Moon Landing and JFK balogne. You summed it up well Trebuchet.

Enzp
2005-May-19, 07:59 AM
In general CC if yuo want conspiracy info, go to the Art Bell/Coast to Coast website. The whole point of that show is conspiracies. And all the conspiracy theorists will get there eventually.

Free energy sources the government is suppressing, Chemtrails, etc.

Gillianren
2005-May-19, 07:23 PM
except I seem to recall even Art Bell denying any 9/11 conspiracy beyond the proven one with mainly dead conspirators.