PDA

View Full Version : Laser

mickal555
2005-May-31, 03:32 AM
I've alway's wanted one of those green lasers ever since I saw someone aat an astrocamp with one- anyway I managed to get hold of a second hand one. I had it's button missing and the pot had been fiddled with so much that the light was really faint- I've got it working though- not to the brightest possible- but it's a start. I can't wait until I can try it out tonight. :D

The Supreme Canuck
2005-May-31, 03:37 AM
Huh. 1:30 PM where you are, isn't it? 1:30 PM, TOMORROW. I just had one of those "I'm talking to someone on the other side of the world" moments.

mickal555
2005-May-31, 03:57 AM
Yeah- well that's not so amazing for me- kids these days...

The Supreme Canuck
2005-May-31, 04:15 AM
I'm usually used to it as well, but it just hit me.

tmosher
2005-May-31, 04:18 AM
I've alway's wanted one of those green lasers ever since I saw someone aat an astrocamp with one- anyway I managed to get hold of a second hand one. I had it's button missing and the pot had been fiddled with so much that the light was really faint- I've got it working though- not to the brightest possible- but it's a start. I can't wait until I can try it out tonight. :D

Just don't point it anywhere near any airplanes.

Oh, never mind. I forgot that you're not in the states.

mickal555
2005-May-31, 04:21 AM
Yeah I heard about that....

The peson who I got it off owns a shop and he's looking at getting some 60mw ones. Not for sale though

paulie jay
2005-Jun-01, 04:02 AM
Huh. 1:30 PM where you are, isn't it? 1:30 PM, TOMORROW. I just had one of those "I'm talking to someone on the other side of the world" moments.

Heh heh - yes , we've seen your future :D

sarongsong
2005-Jun-01, 05:15 AM
...Heh heh - yes , we've seen your future :D
Great!---tell us who wins the Humphrey/TSC World Domination Trophy =D>

mickal555
2005-Jun-01, 05:46 AM
[Droned voice]We do not speak his name- for he is our master[/droned voice]