PDA

View Full Version : The BA quoted in NY times astrology article.

jkmccrann
2005-Oct-21, 08:35 AM
This sounds interesting, quoted in an astrology article? On what? On the fact that astrology is so bunkum it doesn't even conform to the realities of the zodiac in this day and age?

Fram
2005-Oct-21, 09:41 AM
This is weird. The original poster of this thread is given as "antice", and jkmccrann seems to be replying to another post, but I only see his post, not the OP, and the number of replies is given as "0". Was this post deleted or so, but the thread not?:shifty:

paulie jay
2005-Oct-21, 12:14 PM
Of course..... aliens!!

The Bad Astronomer
2005-Oct-21, 08:56 PM
There are several instances of this, and we are investigating it.

Matherly
2005-Oct-21, 09:53 PM
Investigating the dissapearing posts or being quoted in an astology column?

;)

Monique
2005-Oct-21, 11:01 PM

;)
Tempt fate :shifty:

Candy
2005-Oct-21, 11:07 PM

;)
Oh, don't get me started on dissapearing posts.

BA, jkmccrann has been replying to a lot of really old posts today. I noticed it in the wee hours of the Central Time Zone today. I'm not sure if he is replying to what the Spiders are viewing or not. I'm not sure if this is related, but usually weird things happen by not coincidence. ;)

Van Rijn
2005-Oct-21, 11:38 PM
Yes, this is an old thread. While I can't see the post in this thread for Antice, a search on that ID shows that their first recorded post was in January 2003 and their last was in February 2004. Also, a google search showed that Antice had at least 18 posts on BABB, but they only show 16 in the user profile here.

Candy
2005-Oct-22, 12:07 AM
Most of the threads he was posting to earlier were from 2003. One was for the 60th Pune Astronomy Society (or something like that) two plus years ago. I remember Pune, India, because we now have an outsourced reservation office there. Shhhhh, they are all Americans taking your calls. ;)

soylentgreen
2005-Oct-22, 01:02 AM
I remember Pune, India, because we now have an outsourced reservation office there. Shhhhh, they are all Americans taking your calls. ;)

I noticed the same circumstances with one of my credit cards. The dead giveaway was 1 - the woman was extremely polite and 2 - She told me to enjoy the rest of my day...and I was calling at 1 in the morning!

Candy
2005-Oct-22, 01:07 AM
I noticed the same circumstances with one of my credit cards. The dead giveaway was 1 - the woman was extremely polite and 2 - She told me to enjoy the rest of my day...and I was calling at 1 in the morning!
This is about jkmccrann.

Side Bar: Aren't the Indians cute as bugs? They must learn America's darkest side while in training, because they understand my jokes. Well, they laugh (at me or with me). :)