PDA

View Full Version : Book sighting

mjparme
2005-Aug-29, 05:37 PM
I actually saw a copy of the book at Barnes and Noble the other day. I had looked for it many, many times there and it has never been there.

Went in there over the weekend just browsing (killing time before my movie started) and low and behold there it was!

Sorry to say I didn't take any money with me (not taking it keeps me from spending it!) so I didn't purchase it. However, I will go get it next time I am near that B&N.

NEOWatcher
2005-Aug-29, 05:42 PM
I actually saw a copy of the book at Barnes and Noble the other day. I had looked for it many, many times there and it has never been there.

Went in there over the weekend just browsing (killing time before my movie started) and low and behold there it was!

Sorry to say I didn't take any money with me (not taking it keeps me from spending it!) so I didn't purchase it. However, I will go get it next time I am near that B&N.
You should have bought it so you have proof of it. As far as we know you just saw a weather balloon. :lol:

ZaphodBeeblebrox
2005-Aug-29, 05:43 PM

You should have bought it so you have proof of it. As far as we know you just saw a weather balloon. :lol:

YES ....

Reflected, Off of The Light, of Venus!!!

:^o

ToSeek
2005-Aug-29, 07:50 PM

No, no, it was swamp gas.

NEOWatcher
2005-Aug-29, 08:05 PM
Maybe you were at "Barney Hill's and No Bull" \:D/

Donnie B.
2005-Sep-04, 02:40 PM
Maybe you've never seen it there because it always sells out so fast...

Maksutov
2005-Sep-05, 11:41 AM

Based on your being near a top secret B&N site, what you saw was a holographic image projected via the face of Lenin straight into your consciousness. Many flocks of birds were sacrificed to provide this visual input. Even more were required to convince you not to carry any cash. Our reptilian Illuminati overlords would thank you for your cooperation, but they're too busy right now.

sci_tchr
2005-Sep-06, 08:10 PM
I have never actually seen the book. It is merely my minds interpretation of a photon stimulation pattern. :)

jkmccrann
2005-Oct-21, 03:58 PM
Yes, I believe it is created in the minds of the believers myself.

TheBlackCat
2005-Nov-01, 05:34 AM
I actually picked my copy up at my school bookstore. It had a science section with maybe a couple dozen books, and BA was one of them. It was definitely a very lucky find.

publiusr
2006-Mar-24, 09:29 PM
Here is a homework assignment for you. Try ordering apogee books www.cgpublishing.com thru Barnes &- or Books-A-Million.

Good luck.