PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone on AOL?

Fraser
2003-Sep-02, 06:38 PM
I've been getting some feedback from some readers using AOL that the newsletter isn't coming through. Can anyone confirm this is the case?

RUF
2003-Sep-03, 06:40 PM
I am on AOL Frasier. (ITSRUF@AOL.com)
I have not received the newsletter for some time. I was beginning to get concerned. Let me know if there is something I need to do to start receving it again. :o

Fraser
2003-Sep-03, 06:49 PM
You need to complain to AOL. Let them know they shouldn't block any emails from info@universetoday.com. See what they tell you. I'm complaining from my end, but it'll make a better case if their customers get cranky about this situation.

Fraser
2003-Sep-11, 07:08 AM
Just an update on this, it looks like people on AOL are getting the newsletter again. Thanks to everyone who complained to AOL. Please let me know if you don't get it again.

Planetwatcher
2003-Sep-13, 08:21 PM
I only got one newletter this week, but I don't use America on Hold.

Fraser
2003-Sep-16, 08:23 PM
Just another update, I called AOL on the phone yesterday to talk about this. They said that there wasn't a ban in place for universetoday.com, but they would do a deeper investigation to see if there's a cause. I'm still waiting for their email back on this.

jkmccrann
2005-Oct-21, 09:57 AM
I hope you got a reply on this Frase, AOL are notorious for these sort of snafus. I think its only a matter of time until Time Warner offloads them to one of Yahoo, Google or Microsoft anyhow.