PDA

View Full Version : Anyone played Runescape?

Deep_Eye
2003-Sep-17, 11:04 PM
Has anyone played Runescape? Its a semi 3D game that you play mass-player online. The staff is working extremely hard on a major update, that is taking the 2D world (just gives a bad illusion of being 3D) into a fully 3D world. Anyway, was just checking because I think its a great game and I'm recruiting for it! (even though there's already 230,000 usernames, though only about 16,000 play at the same time-4pm my time)

Mr. Smartypants gamer guy
2005-Jun-11, 05:42 AM
hey i do and it is cool majorly updated and is working well mainly for peps wit long atention spans and very odd good game over all lots of mean peps on it thou...

Fraser
2005-Jun-11, 02:24 PM
I'm playing Guild Wars right now` that's my gaming fix at the moment.

2005-Jun-12, 12:52 AM
awsome herd bout that in a game informer mag looks cool!

Fraser
2005-Jun-12, 02:48 PM
It's really good. It's very different from other MMORPG games, and very hard. you don't get rewarded for how much time you spend, only how good a player you are. And they have no monthly fees. I ended up cancelling my World of Warcraft account to play GW instead. I can't wait for Battlefield 2, though.

2005-Jun-12, 04:46 PM
nice when i get out of here ill try some of those my mom is kinda ovr protective she thinks deablo is demoic and evil, i mean it is but your fighting it not helping it! sigh...

isferno
2005-Jun-14, 03:08 PM
I've tried it for two days, and I must say: there are some "helpful" people around there who don't mind if you get killed and plundered while being "aided" into the grasp of strong demons.

It seems like a lot of fun to play though and covers your own playstyle anytime.

2005-Jun-14, 06:07 PM
well you have only played 2 day it gets better here is a tip dong go into the area called the wildy you can be killed out there, stay away from creatures for the most part and gain lots of strong freinds, get free stuff and then get lots of money and get even better stuff at most it should take you about a month :) wans't my way but then again i don't realy hang with the hip people mining is the best atribute to lvl up.