PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Hubble Saturn Wallpaper

Fraser
2003-Sep-29, 07:00 PM
SUMMARY: Time for another wallpaper. This time it's a view of Saturn at three wavelengths as imaged by the Hubble Space Telescope. The photo was originally released a few weeks ago (click here to read the story).

As always, click the following link to the image. Then right-click anywhere on the picture and choose "Set as Wallpaper" to make it your desktop background.

Saturn Wallpaper - 1024x768 (82 KB)

I've also added the photo to my photo archives, so if you're really interested you can purchase a hard copy print - even a large poster if you like.

Click here to access the photo archives. Click on the Saturn album to see the picture.

Comments or questions about this story? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Josh
2003-Sep-30, 10:54 AM
Ahhhhhhhh finally!!

I've had the plain windows blue background on my computer since i upgraded it. Waiting waiting waiting for the perfect wall paper. and now ... I have it. Saturn is really a beautiful place! I was thinking south america for my next holiday but i might have to reconsider.

Planetwatcher
2003-Sep-30, 06:26 PM
Hi Josh,

I'll add you as another Saturn fan on the favoritte planet or moon discussion string.

Josh
2003-Oct-01, 11:35 AM
Planetwatcher, You've got that right! No matter what spectrum you look at it in, Saturn is magnificent!