PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix: Revolutions

Matthew
2003-Nov-07, 11:14 AM
Well the newest Matrix came out a few days ago, and I was just wondering, what do you think about the Matrix Revolutions. Personally I found it to be the best of the three. But I was wondering what everyone else felt about it.

Haglund
2003-Nov-07, 10:45 PM
I think it was a great movie and a great ending of this trilogy. Probably the second best of the three, with the first one in top.

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-08, 03:23 AM
I haven't seen it yet but hope to this weekend... I was reading the reviews on the IMDB and they're mixed to say the least.

Reactions seem to be one of three:

1) It was amazing, fantastic, it was art in it's purest form
2) It was alright, but the first was the best
3) It was rubbish, makes a mockery of the first and they should never have made any sequels.

I'm easily pleased but apparently they don't really explain why Neo can stop machines in the real world or how Agent Smith can transfer himself to the real world either... and those are the two things I want answers to LOL

jkmccrann
2005-Dec-05, 06:19 PM
I haven't seen it yet but hope to this weekend... I was reading the reviews on the IMDB and they're mixed to say the least.

Reactions seem to be one of three:

1) It was amazing, fantastic, it was art in it's purest form
2) It was alright, but the first was the best
3) It was rubbish, makes a mockery of the first and they should never have made any sequels.

I'm easily pleased but apparently they don't really explain why Neo can stop machines in the real world or how Agent Smith can transfer himself to the real world either... and those are the two things I want answers to LOL

I'd take the 2nd point here, good movie, but very much a good sequel than in any way a ground-breaker itself.

What I find interesting here though is that you've got a 10-sided poll! How did you manage that? I'm assuming that means the settings can be changed to higher levels?