PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Aussie Aussie....

kashi
2003-Nov-18, 01:45 AM
With half the moderation team from Melbourne, and truckloads of Australians using the forum, it's almost an Australian forum.

Josh
2003-Nov-18, 02:14 AM
The Aussie plot to take over the world starts here with universe today.

Tinaa
2003-Nov-18, 03:35 AM
Ah well, there was always the chance that humans would devolve. You do know that Texans always had a soft spot in their hearts for the Aussies. We thought y'all were Texans with funny hats and accents! :D

Josh
2003-Nov-18, 04:04 AM
We saw that problem too, Tinaa. And .. to ensure that humans don't devolve, we aussies are going to take over the world.

and .. in regard to us aussies being texans... "Y'all" were wrong. :P

Tinaa
2003-Nov-18, 05:00 AM
Ah shucks Josh, that was a complement! You are tough, independent, generous and smart! See...just like us! ;)

imported_Draco
2003-Nov-18, 09:11 AM
er... oi oi oi? i don't like that part:p

zephyr46
2003-Nov-18, 10:59 PM
Yes, oi music, the catch cry of the Australian neo nazi movement, fitting for our esteemed Fuhrer John Howard, however, the man is not likely to even reinvent the V2, and callin the greens NAZIs? This place is a circus. Curious though that us aussies have to clutter up this wonderful Canadian maintained forum?? :)
Aussie Aussie Aussie, rip rip wood chip don't mind us, we're not as Australian as Johnny :)

AusJosh
2003-Nov-19, 06:51 AM
Yay Aussies.

:D

-Josh

Matthew
2003-Nov-19, 09:15 AM
Curious though that us aussies have to clutter up this wonderful Canadian maintained forum??

Who else will?

Chook
2003-Nov-19, 07:28 PM
Profound stuff! Where's the SPACE? :rolleyes:

jimmy
2003-Nov-19, 08:40 PM
lol :D :D :D

kashi
2003-Nov-19, 09:39 PM
Texans are the ones with funny accents.

michaelBirks
2003-Nov-19, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Chook@Nov 19 2003, 07:28 PM
Profound stuff! Where's the SPACE? :rolleyes:
The Space? It's between the average Aussie's Ears.

:P

Gotta love the West Islanders, I guess. Except last Saturday. Bad Wallaby! Bad! No!.

:D

I'm a North Islander, obviously.

Michael.

Josh
2003-Nov-20, 01:16 AM
Baaaaaaa!!! Baaaaa!!!

Did you know that new zealand was rejected by the mainland to become another state, way back when?? good job!

Actually I was born in the land of the long white sheep, but i'm aussie through and through ... that is until it comes to the rugby! You can take the boy out of new zealand but you can't take rugby (or the all blacks) out of the boy! I saw the all blacks on Chapel St here in melbourne on Monday. I walked passed them and started choking for effect. They cottoned on to what I was doing and I thouht I was going to be killed by some very big maori fellows. If I was giving them heaps I can only imagine the reception they'll be getting when they get home. poor buggers.

Tinaa
2003-Nov-20, 11:14 PM
The best thing about this forum is the diversity! Never knew I'd be trading thoughts, ideas and jokes around the world. Hearing y'all talking about your Rugby is similar to hearing people in the US brag about American Football. Too bad the whole world can't get together like this. There'd probably be a lot less strife and war!

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-21, 12:59 AM
I've noticed a few of us Brits around but not many... where are they all???

Josh
2003-Nov-21, 01:56 AM
They're all here watching England in the final. Seriously ... it's like half of the population is over here warming their beer in the ovens andsinging "swing low".

I think you're on to something Tinaa. Perhaps the UN should adopt a policy of rugby instead of war. Everyone has to play rugby to solve their problems. I like it.

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-22, 02:45 AM
LOL And you certainly burn off a lot of aggressive energy playing it... proper rugby players don't need all that armour like the NFL either :lol:

And it's not not not not true about the warm beer!!! :P

Tinaa
2003-Nov-22, 03:56 AM
Now HippyDippy leave my Dallas Cowboys out of this! :P

I always thought rugby players were darned tough or real stupid! We already know why the football players here wear helmets! They can't afford to lose what little smarts they do have.

Josh
2003-Nov-22, 04:38 AM
oddly enough rugby union players are reputed to be rather bright fellows. Rugby league players however have a much less mentally competent reputation. Union players are commonly lawyers and business men. A few have even gone on to be successful diplomats. They're generally quite elloquently spoken too.

now .. who thinks I'm a rugby union player?

Chook
2003-Nov-22, 10:31 AM
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
The Rugby Leage players advertise their IQ on the back of their jumpers.
IWAS watching the Rugby Union game Australia/England but I can't bear to continue - the Poms are winning 9 to 5 (weep! weep!)
Come on Aussie!!!!!!!!!

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-23, 01:47 AM
On behalf of all the Brits everywhere, can I just say....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bad luck Oz, he he he :lol:

Josh
2003-Nov-23, 02:15 AM
good game though!! pity that a northern hemisphere team won. I'd like to see how it went if you had a human kicker instead of one sent from heaven...

Matthew
2003-Nov-23, 09:01 AM
So close it was. I thought it was going to be leve; at the siren, but alas it were not to be! We only have 4 years until we take the cup back to were it belongs, Australia!

Planetwatcher
2003-Nov-23, 09:15 PM
good game though!! pity that a northern hemisphere team won. I'd like to see how it went if you had a human kicker instead of one sent from heaven...
Or could it be that the northern hemisphere teams have been practicing the last few months, (our summer) while you assuies have been shivering off your winter.

Now we normal folks up north are entering our winter, and you bas ackwards :lol:
aussies are having your summer. Perhaps a rematch in 6 months will favor y'all.

But I could never get used to Santa Claus coming in kangaroo drawn wagon instead of a reindear drawn sleigh. :D
He must be awfull hot in those boots and coat by the time he gets down under. :lol:

Chook
2003-Nov-25, 03:25 AM
"When Shepherds watch their flocks by night ..........."
Can you really imagine shepherds watching their mangey sheep on a freezing cold Winter's night in Israel (during December)?
And the stars were out! You've got to be kidding!
Someone's out by six months.
Maybe an Aussie made up the words for the carol?
Anyway - A Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a "warm one" for us up there.

starrman
2003-Nov-25, 04:32 AM
And it's not not not not true about the warm beer!!!

Unrefrigerated might be a better term. You must recall that room temperature in the U.K. hovers around 3 C., a pleasant temperature for a glass of ale.

Clear skies

Chook
2003-Nov-26, 05:43 AM
Australian beer is HORRIBLE - freezing cold and too frothy - fills you up too quickly. Worse still - you get a rotten "migraine" afterwards (The "preservative", you know.)

STARRMAN - what are you doing talking about grog? You should be reading your Aquinas or Keirkegaard!

Did you see any Leonid remnants the other night?

zephyr46
2003-Nov-27, 01:35 AM
QUOTE*
Curious though that us aussies have to clutter up this wonderful Canadian maintained forum??*

Who else will?

Good Point.
:)

I'm glad England hasn't learnt to play Aussie Rules yet :)

Josh
2003-Nov-28, 12:22 AM
Aussie Rules Football is one of the most intense, hard hitting and fast paced ball games around. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a rugby man all the way but I play Aussie Rules and the two are entirely different. Both great. The guys who play it professionally are so damn fit and so well trained that i take my hat off to them. Aussie Rules.

Planetwatcher
2003-Nov-28, 03:12 AM
"When Shepherds watch their flocks by night Can you really imagine shepherds watching their mangey sheep on a freezing cold Winter's night in Israel (during December)? And the stars were out! You've got to be kidding! Someone's out by six months.

Actually it's more like 3 months. The event really occured in September but it became accepted to have occured in December for religious reasons. And since we no longer discuss religion I'll take it no farther except to say that astronomy also documents a September nativity.

As for the beer, Did you folks know that the pilgrams drank beer on the Mayflower rather then water, and they landed where they did because they ran out of beer.

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-28, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I've heard Aussie Rules footy can be quite... brutal LOL

Starrman, tell me more about your experiences of England...

Planetwatcher... I can just imagine that... that's a whole Simpsons episode waiting to happen...

OverTheStars
2003-Nov-29, 10:23 PM
this is a canadian forum?

Tinaa
2003-Nov-29, 11:16 PM
Nope, I consider it a Texan forum. :D That's why people like Josh and Kashi had to join. They wish they were Texans. :P

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-30, 01:42 AM
ROTFLMAO Tinaa

...although I will admit to liking the nice people on the Customs desk at Dallas / Fort Worth... each time I've gone through there, it's taken me no more than 15 minutes from leaving the plane to baggage claim *and* the customs people are actually nice, friendly people who know how to smile!! :)

When you throw in that Starbucks and Subways are right next door to one another around gate 30 or so, you have a great airport :D

Steer clear of O'Hare though... *shudder*

Josh
2003-Nov-30, 07:39 AM
I haven't wanted to say anything until now because it really is a delicate topic but ... I believe the actuality of it all is that Tinaa is a paranoid schizophrenic with bi-polar tendancies who frequently has delusions that people want to be Texan. Now it stands to reason that she singles out Kashi and me because we come from Melbourne, Australia. While she is delusional, she also knows, deep down, the ultimate truth. Given that it is her true belief that the best place in the world is in fact Melbourne her sickness ... her schizophrenic afliction insists that she write fantastical things as the above. We Melbournites are as happy as can be right here. We are only bolstered in our love for Melbourne with Tinaa's words (seeing as we know their true meaning).

Thank you Tinaa and good luck with the treatment.

Graceless
2003-Nov-30, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Josh@Nov 20 2003, 01:16 AM
I saw the all blacks on Chapel St here in melbourne on Monday. I walked passed them and started choking for effect.
Sort of how Australia choked? Hmm?

How does it feel to be second-rate? *cackles wickedly*

Tinaa
2003-Nov-30, 03:08 PM
The gentleman doth protest too much, me thinks!

DippyHippy
2003-Nov-30, 09:26 PM
Josh, I *do* know a shizophrenic... and guess where she lives??

Melbourne!!

(I love her to bits - she's my surrogate aunty... I owe her an email actually)

Josh
2003-Nov-30, 11:51 PM
See? Even the schizophrenics can't stay away.

And Graceless ... Nice to see canada got past the first round. Be nice .. good girl!

Australia played well. New Zealand choked. Australia played beyond themselves. New Zealand forgot to play at all. Australia's lost in a good game. New Zealand just lost.

Planetwatcher
2003-Dec-01, 12:56 AM
Tinaa is a paranoid schizophrenic with bi-polar tendancies who frequently has delusions that people want to be Texan.
Well last week my parents left for Texas for the winter. And to think I told them to stop in at Tinaa's for a night. :D I sure hope they are okay. :lol:
If I don't hear from by Christmas, then I'll know.

Tinaa
2003-Dec-02, 04:10 AM
Oh my goodness Planetwatcher, I answered the door and this older couple started talking with a really strange accent. I hollered fer my husband to git the shotgun cause there're some cotton picken' carpet baggin' yankees at the door. My kids wuz already throwin' the lynchin' rope up in them thar trees when the ole couple broke into a gallup and they squalled out of the drive way, slingin' rocks everwhars. Why'd if'n I'd knowd thay wuz yer folks, we'd set out on the veranda a spell and had glass of ice tea. Tell 'um I'm real sorry! :P Tell 'um to come back now, ya hear!

Josh
2003-Dec-02, 04:33 AM
Yes ... that's why I want to be texan. *laughs*

zephyr46
2003-Dec-11, 01:01 AM
I couldn't think of a better forum to draw attention to this program.
The ABC is showing a program about climbing Olympus Mons
Ascent Of The Red Planet (http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/h216881.htm)

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie !!!

kashi
2003-Dec-11, 04:59 AM
It's actually a British/ Canadian documentary.

Planetwatcher
2003-Dec-11, 07:40 PM
Soooo, that comensed to expain what hoppened when Ma went into shock, and now Pa is white as a KKK sheet and don't talk no mar.

And to think all these years Pa was talking so tough about how he is a southerner from Hannibal Mo. just like Mark Twain. Now he knows for sure that Texas is south of Hannibal. :lol:

zephyr46
2003-Dec-12, 01:00 AM
It's actually a British/ Canadian documentary.

I find that hard to believe, with our child lovin', lover of the sciences Prime Minister puring soo much money into the advancement of humanity ( and ripping apart the commonwealth)

I think I'll still enjoy it though, I saw a short of it before Dr Who yesterday. :)

zephyr46
2003-Dec-16, 05:07 AM
Welcome Damo !
Don't forget the Red Planet Doco tomorrow Night !!!
:)

damienpaul
2003-Dec-16, 05:09 AM
take over the world....naaaaah the universe mate, the universe!!!!

Matthew
2003-Dec-16, 05:11 AM
What just one universe? :o

:P

damienpaul
2003-Dec-16, 05:16 AM
nah the whole multiverse!

jimmy
2003-Dec-16, 05:46 PM
Help Fraser...the Aussies are scaring me(shiver)! :lol:

Faulkner
2003-Dec-16, 10:07 PM
Australian beer is HORRIBLE

Jesus, Chook, that kinda talk can get you in a lot of trouble!

NOTHING beats an ice-cold VB, maaaaaaaaate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh
2003-Dec-16, 10:22 PM
You can get it lifting ... you can get it shifting ... you can get it cutting off a chooks head ... you can get it any old how ... as a matter of fact I've got it now. A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer's VIC.

Chook
2003-Dec-16, 10:27 PM
Nothing as silly as a CHOOK running around with no head ..^$^#)!+%&&$ :ph34r:

Tinaa
2003-Dec-17, 01:26 AM
Okay, I'll bite. What's a chook?

Josh
2003-Dec-17, 12:22 PM
It's Aussie for chicken. haven't you ever heard that saying, "running around like a headless chook"?

Chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook, chicken, chook ... same same.

Chook
2003-Dec-17, 07:27 PM
peck peck peck peck peck - got it Tinaa? - peck peck peck peck peck :ph34r:

jimmy
2003-Dec-17, 09:08 PM
I'm laughing out of sheer confusion. I don't get it. Josh why did you type chicken, chook about 30 times and Chook, why did you write peck, peck so many times?
Please explain in universal english please? I'm still laughing and I don't know why!!!

Tinaa
2003-Dec-17, 10:19 PM
I thought y'all knew that we do not speak the Queen's English here. I have heard of "running around like a chicken with its head cut off." Which I have been seen doing a lot of lately. And I have even seen a chicken running around with its head cut off. I agree with Chook, it was pretty silly and very disgusting.

Matthew
2003-Dec-20, 03:51 AM
I thought y'all knew that we do not speak the Queen's English here. I have heard of "running around like a chicken with its head cut off." Which I have been seen doing a lot of lately. And I have even seen a chicken running around with its head cut off. I agree with Chook, it was pretty silly and very disgusting.

So there is no "chook" in the Americian english language?

Do any aussies on a pair of sandles? Aussies might know it as a pair of thongs.

:lol:

jimmy
2003-Dec-20, 04:56 AM
No Matthew, no chook in american english.
So Tinaa, Chook and Josh think we're Yankees??? HaHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
You think they really don't know? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damienpaul
2003-Dec-20, 02:35 PM
Help Fraser...the Aussies are scaring me(shiver)!

Be afraid,,....be VERY afraid!!!!

jimmy
2003-Dec-20, 02:40 PM
Anyone know where I can get blueprints to build an underground shelter?
No, not in case of a nuclear attack!
No, not in case an asteroid hits earth!
But I need to be prepared for the imminent Aussie invasion!

damienpaul
2003-Dec-20, 02:45 PM
there is no escape...NO escape!!!! :lol:

jimmy
2003-Dec-20, 02:47 PM
:lol: Kreike!!!!!!

damienpaul
2003-Dec-20, 02:52 PM
no no no it's crikeys!!!!

jimmy
2003-Dec-20, 02:56 PM
sorry, thanks.CRIKEYS!!!!!

Tinaa
2003-Dec-20, 07:14 PM
Yes, we call flip-flops thongs too, however, I do have an amusing story to share. I work with mentally retarded students sometimes and this happened just the other day. A student came walking into class with his head down shuffling his feet. I asked him if he was okay. The other teacher in the room said "that is just the way he walks in thongs." The students turned around quickly and told us, "I'm not wearing a thong, I wear shorts"! Any way it was really funny how the generation gap shows. The kids all refer to thongs as flip-flops and g-string underwear as thongs. Not sure how anyone wears either anyway. :blink:

damienpaul
2003-Dec-20, 07:17 PM
very very painfully, Tinaa

Matthew
2003-Dec-21, 01:09 AM
Kreike!!!!!!

No, no its crikey!

If Americans are attempting to say crikey it must be true, you all watch the Crocodile Hunter... Steve Irwin.

damienpaul
2003-Dec-21, 03:51 AM
If Americans are attempting to say crikey it must be true, you all watch the Crocodile Hunter... Steve Irwin

then the first stage of the Aussie domination is happening!!!! :lol:

Tinaa
2003-Dec-21, 04:57 PM
Even before The Crocodile Hunter my kids were interested in Australia. When countries are given out for geography projects, Australia is the one the kids fight over. You Aussie's are shameless! Brainwashing the children into thinking "Crikey" is a real word! My younger daughter wants to get a degree in zoology and move to Australia. Maybe I should let her, that would teach you Aussies! We'll see who cries "Uncle" first after she's there for awhile.

jimmy
2003-Dec-21, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Steve and Teri rock!!!! Kreike!!!!!

Chook
2003-Dec-21, 07:08 PM
You'd better advise your daughter, Tinaa, that there is another crocodile species down here, mostly found in Victoria. They both have thick skins but are OK if you keep them at a distance.

Then she will find that there is the jackass, the donkey and the pig down here too.

And my daughters, who are sometimes strangely interested in zoology, have pointed out to me a new type of animal - the Blond Beach Hunk - who seem to have a fascination for the water, and nothing else much.

In Tasmania she will find the Tasmanian Devil - a sort of doggy creature - and lots and lots of friendly Bush Turkeys who will come up to you and pester you for food. And the ubequitous wallaby.

I don't think there are any Magpies in Tasmania - my favourite cheeky bird - who are all over the mainland. Interesting.

jimmy
2003-Dec-21, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by damienpaul@Dec 21 2003, 03:51 AM

If Americans are attempting to say crikey it must be true, you all watch the Crocodile Hunter... Steve Irwin

then the first stage of the Aussie domination is happening!!!! :lol:
I'd better find those blueprints fast,CRIKEYS!!!!!! :unsure:

damienpaul
2003-Dec-21, 07:53 PM
first it will be the language and tv, then it will be school curriculum then somewhere along the line the multiverse!

Kootenaistar
2003-Dec-22, 12:10 AM
Aye! Domination hae begun! If you by any chance have not seen movie "The Dish", do it now. It's drama, comedy, suspense, and TRUE. It involves Aussies, Americans and space travel. I've only watched it about 5 or 6 times the last 2 years. I'm about due for another sit-down with it. Can't you tell I'm in love? :lol:
(I live far north/USA, next to Canada and love both those and also Australia!)

kashi
2003-Dec-22, 12:56 AM
The Castle is better than the dish in my opinion. It is made by the same director. Has nothing to do with space travel though.

damienpaul
2003-Dec-22, 01:19 AM
i remember my friends and I camping near where they filmed that....it would have been funny if they included a rocket launch...

"Mission control wants us to pick up Hubble"

"Tell 'em they must be dreamin'!"

DippyHippy
2003-Dec-23, 12:10 AM
I haven't seen The Castle but The Dish is definitely in my DVD collection. I don't know what extras it has elsewhere, but on the region 2 disc it has some great footage of the original Australian (ABC?) television broadcasts. The director's commentary is quite interesting too since they clarify which aspects were fictionalised for the film and why :)

damienpaul
2003-Dec-23, 03:22 AM
Sounds like the DVD I have got as well, try and get the Castle.... :lol:

Josh
2003-Dec-23, 09:43 AM
The Castle is an Aussie movie for Aussies ... the rest of you wouldn't get it. My god it's a funny movie.

damienpaul
2003-Dec-23, 03:00 PM
one of the best by far!!!

Matthew
2003-Dec-24, 12:31 AM
I haven't seen The Castle but The Dish is definitely in my DVD collection. I don't know what extras it has elsewhere, but on the region 2 disc it has some great footage of the original Australian (ABC?) television broadcasts. The director's commentary is quite interesting too since they clarify which aspects were fictionalised for the film and why

If that was on the region 4 disc it would have been good to get for Christmas, but I'm getting Terminator 3. An American movie.

zephyr46
2003-Dec-24, 12:41 AM
Waaaaa !

We're never going to get to space !! :(

Good god, we can take over the world but get to the moon, this is scaring me now !

Next thing we'll be worshipping Hogs as our savour.

Run, get out of hear quickly, before your all standing around a barbie drinking stubbies talking about cricket and foot ball, THAT'S how easy it is to be an Australian, thats it, nothing more and you NEVER come bacK :o

It is called de-evolution, you won't even notice it happening, till you wake up one morning, pull a bucket bong and you will think to yourself "this isn't what I wanted, I wanted to go to the moon !"

But all you will be able to say is
'f@*k it! I'll wait till some one else does it for me, she'll be right mate !"

This place is a basket case, for the price of a bottle of coke, you could employ someone in the third world for a week, yet we contribute nothing you hear, NOTHING ! We are a brain drain, we will suck you in, and you'll like it, YES, you will like it, Just look at England !

WHAT HAPPENED TO SOCCER ???? You did't even notice, you poor fools :blink:

You're all turning into A U S T R A L I A N S ! One big bloody Nation, Just wait till you find out who Pualine is!

so if you still have any interest in space,
leave this thread now,
YOU HEAR ME !!
NOW,
and never return !

You HEAR ME, NEVER !!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :ph34r:

Tinaa
2003-Dec-24, 01:05 AM
Soccer is for pansies!

damienpaul
2003-Dec-24, 01:57 AM
Onya Tinaa!!!!!! Aussie Rules rules....ummmm zeph a lot of innovations have come from Australia...from us hanging around the BBQ!

Josh
2003-Dec-24, 09:02 AM
for example ... the black box flight recorder was invented right here in Melbourne!!

Chook
2003-Dec-25, 05:21 AM
Zephr46:
Pauline? ......."Please explain?"

(An in-joke, you Americans and Canadians.)

damienpaul
2003-Dec-25, 05:25 AM
'i just don't like it'...another Pauline-ism

Chook
2003-Dec-28, 09:27 AM
Tinaa, Tinaa, Tinaa - you've fallen in my estimation - "Soccer is for Pansies."
May I add two word - "... with brains."

Just judge the game by the enthusiasm of their fans.

On the other hand Rugby Union and Rugby League are for overgrown apes with their IQ advertised on their backs. If their brains were TNT it wouldn't blow the hats off their head. They'll all be crippled up with injury-induced arthritis by middle age.

Wouldn't mind their earnings though :D .

Josh
2003-Dec-28, 09:56 AM
Oh no you didn't just "diss" Rugby Union players!!!

kashi
2003-Dec-28, 10:46 PM
You're a jock aren't you Josh?

Josh
2003-Dec-29, 03:29 AM
Yes, I where a jock strap on my head.

Chook
2003-Dec-29, 05:44 AM
Josh is a muso -
"Jock Strap and his Elastic Band"
Ha!

kashi
2003-Dec-29, 10:23 AM
Someone should consider a career in standup comedy.

Chook
2003-Dec-29, 07:18 PM
With piano accompaniment :P

Josh
2003-Dec-29, 11:51 PM
Actually I'm a gymnast ... but that still leaves me open to having a band called "Jimmy Nastics and the Flying Crash Matts". Actually ... that's a real band.

Matthew
2003-Dec-30, 02:57 AM
How can becoming Aussies be a de-evolution? Charles Darwin said that evolution is the survival of the fittest. We Aussies survive one of the harshest climates around, the Australian desert! Well some of us... :P

damienpaul
2004-Jan-02, 11:00 AM
and we survive free-to-air tv!!!

zephyr46
2004-Jan-12, 02:12 AM
String of Galaxies (http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/2004/0107filament.html) Aussie, Aussie, Aussie !

Thats Y we are here :)