PDA

View Full Version : Space & future

peterhuybregts
2003-Nov-21, 03:59 PM
Why are we interested in space & how far are we influenced by it's existance....
Astrology can lead you to the awareness that your mind is build from Universal influence (on earth ths solar system as strongest) as we know from planets & signs. How did the animal become to evolve to a human being wich is basicly capabale of intelligence where an animal is not.

Suggestion : Our Universe is in creation & not created and could very well exist within the fear of survival, this fear reflects on existing life wich starts to build a mind capabale of understanding a so called Universal will (call it religion).

Argument : One world carrieing 6.000.000.000. people & still growing more. This to me emplies that (life) nature finding it's way would have to have enough room for each individual to exist & evolve within in order to keep going on existing (Universally). You might guess that, when counting the stars, there IS enough plausible room for orher places like the earth for Human to live, the only question would be how to get there (wich to me has an answer outside known space-research).

Argument 2 : if a lot of other thories, that I am aware of, are true argument one is no argument for there would be at least 18.000.000.000 souls existing on this planet today!!!!!!!! (better believe it then) wich on itsself is cause for nature-alert.

Now what if : Nature reacts naturally & effectively by using what we know as the apocalyps to make people aware of that, it would take at least some Astrological signs to back this up. Now I'm going to leave the effects of the given constellations & facts behind guessing that most of you are familiair with it, but I will give you (exact) times. Saturn, wich has building this society from is Rise during the Renaissance went retrograde from 1997 wich leaves our world today helpless.
Uranus, responsible for the rising og christianity & not in domination since 0048 a.d.
(when the apocalyps was revellated) has returned exactly on the 7th of Juli 1999, wich leaves us with all Universal conciousness can bring up. To be true : mostly the world has NO universal conciousness, wich is a problem when dealing with a Universe in fear......
In 2012 Venus will move before the Sun exactly simultaniously with the core of the earth turning 45 degrees from pole to pole (accuratly predicted since the last time 12.000 years ago) leaving Antartica to rise to surface cause all it's Ice will melt & freeze to about what now is South America, not only causing uge waterproblems (floods from hell you might say) yet it will leave the poles of the earth open to the Sunlight for about an hour, this means no atmospheric defence against sunrays.
This results in electric failure in every electrical machine turned on or not, erasure of every magnetic piece of information, electrocution on every metal ship sailing exceeding into worldwide panic.(described even in the bible). Because of this event the goes from one millenium (Aquarius) to another (Lion) within a day.

I think that the astronomers amongst you could relate to the dates & even maybe to the story as in apocalyptical.

Yet my interest is : If a Universe in fear is searching for a conciousness aware of it willing to survive, where could it take is. You have the knowledge of space, I have the knowledge of getting there (personally). The one thing I would like you to do for a while is this : Realise that you are not looking at space, but living within it, the aire you breathe moves the aire around your body wich gives a stone in water effect to the sky wich takes that as a response of existance, like wind broken by a tree. Love your own vision of space & say (I mean speak) yes to it and find out if you are answered. Don't expect much to begin with, but if you start to wonder is something is understanding you realise that it is afraid of you, It doesn't want to hurt you, but is very strong (I call it inspiration).

For example : I stood on my balcony, looking at Venus & when I wandered about where Mars, Jupiter & Saturnus would be I was inspired to look up & with blinking three times I was moved to see each planet with every blink......and this is just a start.

Further I am interesed in anything/anyone who likes to link space to spirituallity, and if you believe is seeing the future (visions(those you can create from and find in stargazing) & stuff) I'm you'r guy.

If you have any questions, remarks or whatsoever you can find me at :
peterhuybregts@hotmail.com

There not only more out there, what's more important is that there's more of that out there down here, enough to take you there.

Peter Pan

kashi
2003-Nov-21, 11:10 PM
Sure thing Peter Pan.

Matthew
2003-Dec-01, 02:55 AM
In 2012 Venus will move before the Sun exactly simultaniously with the core of the earth turning 45 degrees from pole to pole (accuratly predicted since the last time 12.000 years ago) leaving Antartica to rise to surface cause all it's Ice will melt & freeze to about what now is South America, not only causing uge waterproblems (floods from hell you might say) yet it will leave the poles of the earth open to the Sunlight for about an hour, this means no atmospheric defence against sunrays.
This results in electric failure in every electrical machine turned on or not, erasure of every magnetic piece of information, electrocution on every metal ship sailing exceeding into worldwide panic.(described even in the bible). Because of this event the goes from one millenium (Aquarius) to another (Lion) within a day.

There is not mention of electricity in the bible. Venus' gravity would not be enough to affect the Earth in this manner.

DippyHippy
2003-Dec-02, 01:05 AM
"Peter Pan" please read the rules again -you can find them here. (http://www.universetoday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1134&st=0&#entry8121)

Please pay particular attention to rule No.7 - no religion or politics. This is a space and astronomy forum - it's not really the place to be discussing astrology or the Apocalypse.

Please bear this in mind when posting in the future.