PDA

View Full Version : Space Station Jargon

lov23
2003-Nov-26, 04:59 AM
Hello, currently we are working on a Space film in Prague and we are in urgent need to speak with some one who knows "space station jargon". If you could email me at brachajade@earthlink.net with your contact info I will call you and set up a time to talk with our script writer. You can also contact me at 323-650-2553. Also, if you know some that has knowledge on Space station and would not mind helping us out, that also would be of great help...Thank You!!!

kashi
2003-Nov-26, 06:49 AM
If you ask some specific questions, I'm sure there will be many people on this forum who will be able to give you the exact information you need.

Kashi

jkmccrann
2005-Dec-05, 06:40 PM
I think you'd probably just need to watch a few episodes of some Sci-Fi shows to be able to get by. I guess it depends on what type of audience you're aiming for. For the general public you can probably get away with a rather large license to thrill!

Halcyon Dayz
2005-Dec-06, 04:29 AM
jk, don't you think that this movie has been made by now?

Wina
2005-Dec-06, 08:19 AM
er well, there's the basics....
Airlock
Anti-grav field
thrusters
console
attitude (in terms of flight, not personality)
pitch (once again, flight, not throwing)
the list goes on and on and on and on, you really need to get more specific lol, there's all kinds of stuff in all different areas of terminology.