PDA

View Full Version : survey

pollQ
2003-Dec-08, 12:30 AM
I am doing a research paper and I would like it if some of the people on this forum participated in it. please choose the correct letter that corresponds with you.

A). I went to church regularly when i was younger (age 1-12) / I believe in god today

B). I went to church regularly when i was younger (age 1-12) / I do not believe in god today

C). I did not go to church when i was younger (age 1-12) / I do not believe in god today

D). I did not go to church when i was younger (age 1-12) / I believe in god today

I am not trying to question anyones faith. i simply want to collect some information for my research paper. i will not include any names, and will furnish a copy of my paper to anyone who wants it when i am done.

zephyr46
2003-Dec-08, 12:39 AM
Here is my problem with questions like this.

I went to church irregulaly when I was younger and am curious in spirituallty, including God, i don't know the answer, and respect peoples right to make there own descision.

Where do I put that In your Poll ?

DippyHippy
2003-Dec-08, 12:54 AM
Sorry, no offence, but we'll have to close this because of it's religious nature... please see point 7 of the rules... (http://www.universetoday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1134&st=0&#entry8400)

Like I said, it's nothing personal, but topics relating to religion and politics usually end badly...