PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Our Second Baby Has Arrived

Fraser
2003-Dec-08, 08:38 AM
SUMMARY: Sorry for the lack of newsletters at the end of last week, we were a little busy having a new baby. :-)

I'm proud to announce the arrival of our second child, Logan Cain, who made his appearance on Thursday, December 4 at 1:27 pm. He was originally supposed to arrive on December 24, so we were a little surprised when Katrina went into labour three weeks early. So far, he's been a little angel, sleeping well and barely crying - unless we're too slow with the feeding.

It goes without saying that Universe Today could be a little sporadic over the next few weeks while we settle into our new routines.

Thanks for your understanding.

Fraser Cain
Publisher
Universe Today

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.

Josh
2003-Dec-08, 08:42 AM
awwwww wooshie wooshie wooshie. He has your crunched up face. Congratulations.

mab
2003-Dec-08, 10:03 AM
congratulations!!!
but also you do a great job with the site! go on...
marcus bell from germany

2003-Dec-08, 10:35 AM
Congratulations!!!!
Wish You and your child glory and happiness!!
Thank You for your job.

Sergej
Main editor of "Universe" - scientific popular journal in Ukraine

Wayne White
2003-Dec-08, 12:51 PM
Best of luck to you and the family. Happy holidays. Thanks for the good job on the newsletter and all you do to keep us informed.
Wayne

Svenolov Lindgren
2003-Dec-08, 01:38 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the new member of our Universe.

George Torpey
2003-Dec-08, 01:48 PM
Congratulations to you & your family from another "December Baby" (Dec. 17). This certainly makes for a very joyous holiday. My very best wishes to you all.

Reading your newsletter is one of the high points of my day and I appreciate your efforts.

Warmest regards,

George Torpey

eggplant
2003-Dec-08, 01:57 PM
Good Job! Congrats!!! :D :D :D

mark morarie
2003-Dec-08, 02:26 PM
Hey congradulations! Logan looks great! I hope you have a wonderful christmas!

lefkowitzs
2003-Dec-08, 02:44 PM
Congratulation on the birth of your second child. I am a recent subscriber to your email newsletter. It's a terrific overview of what's happening in the 'space' world and I look foward to receiving it every day.

Mozel Tov
Stan

Lindsey
2003-Dec-08, 03:41 PM
Congrats, Fraser! Take a break and enjoy your new little one! :rolleyes:

Lindsey
http://www.lmdute.com

Guest_Paul
2003-Dec-08, 04:19 PM
Congratulations! My birthday is Dec. 4 also and I was due on Dec. 25.

Jan
2003-Dec-08, 05:02 PM
Frasier! Congratulations!! On this wild ride through space/time, how wonderful to have a family to love.

Thank you for all you do for us. I wish you the very, very best.
Jan

Denni
2003-Dec-08, 05:04 PM
The universe is as much about the tiny things as about the gigantic ones. Where would we be without neutrinos? Congratulations to you both on your new son - may he grow up to see wonders beyond our imagination.

Denni Windrim

The Meal
2003-Dec-08, 07:04 PM
Congratulations Fraser. Hope everyone involved is happy and healthy. I was a month early myself (or so I've heard, I don't really remember) and none worse for wear.

~The Meal

Diane
2003-Dec-08, 07:15 PM
:D

Congratulations to you and your family, he is a very beautiful baby - enjoy them whilst they are young, I promise you they will be up and gone long before you are ready. This is a fantastic site, I love looking at it and reading what has been going on, it stretches my imagination more than anything else.

AstroStart.nl
2003-Dec-08, 08:59 PM
What a lovely baby! Good luck with raising the child ;)

Our Princess Maxima (The Netherlands) had a baby yesterday! :D

Suzanne
2003-Dec-08, 09:36 PM
Congrats on your new edition!!!

Hubert
2003-Dec-08, 09:55 PM
A star is born ..... not in the sky but ... on the earth.
Welcome and congratulations.

DippyHippy
2003-Dec-08, 09:59 PM
Apologies for the belated best wishes... CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

BethP
2003-Dec-08, 10:16 PM
Congratulations to you and your family, Fraser! Logan is a cutie!

withaGee
2003-Dec-08, 10:21 PM
Congratulations, Fraser!! Best of Luck, Health and Wishes for a Happy Holidays to you and your family. Continual thanks for UT.

-Gerry

Guest_Natchem
2003-Dec-08, 10:42 PM
;) Congratulations
A new star was born!
It is a beautiful Christmas gift!
Best wishes and good luke

Littlemews
2003-Dec-08, 11:11 PM
Congratulations!!! Health & Happiness to him ^^

Athena
2003-Dec-09, 01:17 AM
Congratulations, Fraser! All the best! Don't worry about the site, we understand. Good luck!

Patrick
2003-Dec-09, 02:26 AM
Congratulations! You do a great job with this site. My science students enjoy it also and wish you and your family the best.

astroram
2003-Dec-09, 03:22 AM
Congratulations and best of life to all of you. And thanks for the work you are doing. It helps people like me at places far away from the centre of astronomical activities. I live, incidentally, at Thiruvananthapuram a few kilometres north of the southern tip of India. Lat:8:31:00 N and Long:76:56:30 E
BTW I was born 5th Dec 62 years ago. :D

Ratnik
2003-Dec-09, 04:33 AM
CONGARTULATIONS!!!
This is another big step so I wish you the best I can.

RATNIK,

2003-Dec-09, 10:16 AM
Anew star was born,wellcom Mr.cain ,and cogratulations to you Mr.Fraser
Nabil

Clau
2003-Dec-09, 09:59 PM
What a lovely baby. Congratulations and best wishes for all your family

Neta
2003-Dec-10, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by fraser@Dec 8 2003, 08:38 AM
SUMMARY: Sorry for the lack of newsletters at the end of last week, we were a little busy having a new baby. :-)

I'm proud to announce the arrival of our second child, Logan Cain, who made his appearance on Thursday, December 4 at 1:27 pm. He was originally supposed to arrive on December 24, so we were a little surprised when Katrina went into labour three weeks early. So far, he's been a little angel, sleeping well and barely crying - unless we're too slow with the feeding.

It goes without saying that Universe Today could be a little sporadic over the next few weeks while we settle into our new routines.

Thanks for your understanding.

Fraser Cain
Publisher
Universe Today

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.
:D Congratulation!!!!!!

Karen M.
2003-Dec-10, 03:47 AM
Congratulations Fraser and Katrina on your new addition. I'm also expecting a boy, my second child in May. I wish your entire family a happy Holiday Season, may it get better every year.

Karen
Baltimore, MD

Ezlington
2003-Dec-10, 11:03 PM
Congrats on the new arrival , hope all stays well!

z

Polly V
2003-Dec-12, 03:18 PM
Congratulations Fraser, he's lovely. Best wishes and Happy Holidays to the Cain family. :)

SpaceCadette
2003-Dec-16, 02:50 AM
Frasier, Katrina and Chloe,

Congratulations on your new family member! I hope you all have a blast this Holiday Season, with getting to know your new little boy. He's a doll! :-)

SC

Sunone
2003-Dec-29, 10:55 AM
Thousand Congratulate.. though it's a late one..haha..

me just back from a long long holidays, only to get to read about Logan today,

so i guess he might be getting used to his new family Daddy and Mummy now, after almost a month stay in his home right.haha..

wish him all the best :)

Best wishes,
Sunone from Malaysia