PDA

View Full Version : Major tyrant captured

Planetwatcher
2003-Dec-14, 08:15 PM
At around 6:00 PM Universal or otherwise known as Zulu time, today Dec 14th, U.S. forces captured Saddamm Hussein in a hide out accross the river from one of his former palaces without firing a single shot.

Perhaps now, President Bush can be persuaded to concentrate on something other then Saddam's overthrow and capture. Like maybe space. :P

DippyHippy
2003-Dec-14, 10:02 PM
I saw the press conference live... it was one of those moments I'll remember, like when I heard about the start of the war and also the start of hostilities in Afghanistan...

There's still Osama Bin Laden on the loose of course, but this is definitely a major step forward.

jimmy
2003-Dec-15, 05:44 AM
Yeah, that is great news!!! At least the Iraqi people can now rest assured that Saddam can't harm them anymore.

Chook
2003-Dec-15, 07:30 PM
How about using him to test living conditions on Mars :D

damienpaul
2003-Dec-16, 03:58 AM
Maybe poetic justice will occur and a small meteorite will hit where Osama is hiding... ;)

Chook
2003-Dec-16, 10:34 PM
I got a better idea - import him to Australia and make him Head of the Democratic Party.

Anyone's better than the DickHead they've got now that pinches beer from the Liberals at a party.

Fraser
2003-Dec-16, 10:53 PM
Sorry Chook, no politics comments on the forums. It's part of the rules. :-)