PDA

View Full Version : On line gaming

JimN
2004-Jan-09, 04:49 AM
Hello :blink: ,
My name is Jim. Are there any PC or XBox game players who would like to talk games or PC info in this forum?

New guy.

Jim....

JimN
2004-Jan-09, 04:52 AM
I also like the planet Mars. Send me some cool up to date pics of this planet.

Thanks...

Jim :) ....

JimN
2004-Jan-09, 04:56 AM
Another site I like that have cool space stuff I goto alot is www.rednova.com .

New guy..

Jim..

JimN
2004-Mar-08, 06:40 PM
Anybody play PC games on line :ph34r: ? If so what kind? I play Black hawk down/Team Sabre :ph34r:

Bluewolf027
2004-Mar-08, 09:39 PM
I just got Horizons - Empires of Istaria, one of the newer MMORPG and it rocks.

kodakball
2004-Mar-08, 09:46 PM
Who has time for games?? When working a full time job, I have enough trouble trying to keep up with the TV shows I watch!!

drodo2002
2004-Mar-09, 01:30 PM
i play counter-strike...
used to play RTCW...but it's not that real like CS..

Josh
2004-Mar-09, 11:09 PM
Hi JimN, I've merged this topic with the one you started when you first joined. It's pretty much exactly the same topic. Given that this one got replies and the last one didn't I've merged them instead of closing the latest one down which is what would normally happen. Generally if there's a topic already created we don't want to crowd the place with more of the same. I've left the other similar threads on this topic alone for now.

Anyway, I don't online game so I'll butt out. Actually I did get hooked for a little bit on www.mafia.org. I got nothing else done in my life because of that bloody game.

Fraser
2004-Mar-10, 02:18 AM
Everquest for me. That and BF 1942.

JimN
2004-Mar-10, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by kodakball@Mar 8 2004, 09:46 PM
Who has time for games?? When working a full time job, I have enough trouble trying to keep up with the TV shows I watch!!
Buddy I have been working nights for 8 years straight :angry: . I have a wife and a 4 year old son that thins the world of me. Also I take care of everthimg in my house hold and still have a life :angry: . Get a pair buddy :angry: !

JimN
2004-Mar-10, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Bluewolf027@Mar 8 2004, 09:39 PM
I just got Horizons - Empires of Istaria, one of the newer MMORPG and it rocks.
Sounds cool B) . I'd like to see the games you and everybody else plays. Goto www.wizardsandwars.com (http://www.wizardsandwars.com) and post some sceen shots of YOUR games ;) . I have a few there my self. A good program to use to help you with your screen shot is at www.IrfanView.com (http://www.IrfanView.com) . Down load what you need from here first ;) . It helps find them in your PC files ;) .

JimN
2004-Mar-10, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by drodo2002@Mar 9 2004, 01:30 PM
i play counter-strike...
used to play RTCW...but it's not that real like CS..

www.ubisoft.com (http://www.ubisoft.com) ROCKS ;) &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I have Ghost recon with all the extras. Still waiting for GR2 for PC to come out. PS2 got it first :angry: . Why? I don&#39;t know <_< .

JimN
2004-Mar-10, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by fraser@Mar 10 2004, 02:18 AM
Everquest for me. That and BF 1942.
I have Ultima on line but have not started it yet.

JimN
2004-Mar-11, 05:49 PM
Today I bought Soldier of Fortune Platinum Edition at WalMart for nine bucks :D . This game you can play on line to. I&#39;m trying to figure out how to take screen sots of this game. Can anybody help me out with this?

Tiny
2004-Mar-11, 06:03 PM
Usually you can press the "Prt Scr/Sysrq" botton to take screenshot... although I haven&#39;t have much game before, but I am sure it&#39;s that botton.. I guess :ph34r:

NasaBoy
2004-Mar-16, 04:13 AM
Im in a medal of honor: allied assault demo clan. Check out our site www.freewebs.com/502nd . You can find us in Gamespy Arcade. To find out more about GSA go to www.gamespyarcade.com .Also, why not check out my site www.freewebs.com/elitexio .

kodakball
2004-Mar-16, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by JimN+Mar 9 2004, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JimN &#064; Mar 9 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-kodakball@Mar 8 2004, 09:46 PM
Who has time for games?? When working a full time job, I have enough trouble trying to keep up with the TV shows I watch&#33;&#33;
Buddy I have been working nights for 8 years straight :angry: . I have a wife and a 4 year old son that thins the world of me. Also I take care of everthimg in my house hold and still have a life :angry: . Get a pair buddy :angry: &#33;[/b][/quote]
Then I congratulation you on your achievement, but here is a word of advice, things are not always what they seem to be. Other then that, have a nice day&#33;&#33;

JimN
2004-Mar-16, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Tiny@Mar 11 2004, 06:03 PM
Usually you can press the "Prt Scr/Sysrq" botton to take screenshot... although I haven&#39;t have much game before, but I am sure it&#39;s that botton.. I guess :ph34r:
Been awhile since I done this post :P . Your right about "Prt,Scr,Sys,Rq" ;) . After you take a screen you goto "Paint" in your programs. Then press control-V. From there you can save the screen shot to a file. Thanks for trying to help though ;) .

JimN
2004-Mar-16, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by NasaBoy@Mar 16 2004, 04:13 AM
Im in a medal of honor: allied assault demo clan. Check out our site www.freewebs.com/502nd . You can find us in Gamespy Arcade. To find out more about GSA go to www.gamespyarcade.com .Also, why not check out my site www.freewebs.com/elitexio .
I checked your site out and filled out your guest book ;) . So the Medal of honor game you are dealing with is on line... Right? The allied assault demo clan part lost me :blink: . I&#39;m not quite sure what that is. But I bet it is cool ;) . Let me know more about it in the future when you get it all setup and going ;) . At the forum you are putting together can other types of gamers like Ghost recon, Rainbow Six, and Delta force players join in on the fun to. I know lots of them ;) . Lots of good info from those guys on PC stuff to. If you want you can check this forum out to see my screen shot post and other stuff I postedwww.hardcoreware.net (http://www.hardcoreware.net) . I am JimN there to and using the same avatar as here. I am JimN at all the forums I hang out at. And if we ever run into each other on some on line shooter game I will be JimN to :P . Like when I play BHD. I play at the KWA and the SOH most of the time. You will understand what I am talking about after your all setup to play Black hawk down on line. But look for those two. To me there the best playing fields ;)

bugyi10
2004-Mar-16, 07:10 PM
I like to play the GameCube games...Resident Evil. That&#39;s some creepy stuff when you&#39;re home alone in a HUGE house and it&#39;s night time and your fiance gets home to surprise you and you don&#39;t know that he&#39;s walked in the door and all the lights are out and he realizes that you&#39;re playing that game so he thinks that it would be funny to come up behind you and bite at your neck just as the zombie in the video game is going to bite the players neck whom I&#39;m controlling...yeah...good times :angry: But the games that I really enjoy are PC games...doesn&#39;t matter what kind of game it is...could be a trivia game (You Don&#39;t Know Jack Vol. 2) or a simulated game (The Sims) or even a board game (Mahjong which I&#39;m ADDICTED TO LIKE NO OTHER and Scrabble which is okay...). It&#39;s all fun to me though, and I can&#39;t wait until I get back to my GameCube and Playstation 2 so that I can play some Hot Shots Golf III, Resident Evil, Monkey Ball (which is insane), The Sims, and a ton of other games&#33; I love em all&#33; :-D
-Jenna

Bluewolf027
2004-Mar-23, 08:15 PM
JimN, if youd like to see the game I am currently playing, check out hz.warcry.com I am partially responsible for updating the site as well. The main site is www.istaria.com. I will also in the beta for Saga of Ryzom another site that I just got involved with updating - (cause it gets me into the beta ;) )sor.warcry.com .

JimN
2004-May-11, 01:45 PM
Hey folks :) . It&#39;s been awhile since I checked this post out. I just bought PainKiller for PC ;) . Has any one bought it yet? I am still waiting for Joint Operations to come out. They keep move the release date to a later date :( .

spedmen
2004-Jul-14, 03:43 AM
Don&#39;t know about joint operations but i have Global Operations AND THAT GAME ROCKS&#33;&#33;&#33;, that and BF1942 GR, (and probebly GR2) and C&C Renegade.

Algenon the mouse
2004-Jul-14, 05:01 AM
I play morrowind and several others. It helps when I am stressed from work. (die Monster&#33;)

I also belong to a couple of gaming forums.

I have four kids so I have no life.

kashi
2004-Jul-14, 08:00 AM
I did Morrowind for a while. It&#39;s very easy to get immersed in. Incredibly time consuming&#33;&#33;&#33;