PDA

View Full Version : The Zetas - ha ha ha

comet
2002-Oct-17, 06:41 PM
Ok.. I think that there a possibility of this planet existing. Due to the knowledge I've learned from the acient sumerians. But the only problem I'm having is with these people, The Zetas, and Nancy, and this NibiruanCouncil. This stuff is a complete joke!! the whole 2003 thing. It just makes me chuckle with no extent! I feel that all this nonsense being spread is causing people to laugh at it, and makes them believe that the planet doesn't actually exist at all. I also feel that there is no real way to tell when this planet could ever pass through our solar system, if it could ever do so again. If you research on the inhabitants of this so-called "Nibiru" they say that they made these slaves to mine gold to make a shield for their deteriorating planet. Did they ever finish the shield? Either way I think we all will have a big group chuckle when May of 2003 rolls along and absolutely nothing happens!! hurray for internet scandalists! its even worse than christianity.. sorry if I offended anybody. take care /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Doctor J
2002-Oct-17, 08:29 PM
No offense, but why would you believe ancient Sumerians over modern science? Why do they know things that we dont, even though we are, in many ways, the heirs of their traditions? Is their calendar more accurate than ours? Are their myths and legends, Enki etc., more truthful than the big bang theory, or cosmic background radiation, or Newton's equations?

Please, let me know....

comet
2002-Oct-17, 08:42 PM
Doctor J, thanks for your reply. I'm also a believer and a practioner in metaphysics.. so of course everything I think of in reality, I believe to be subjective. science almost means absolutely nothing to me. the Sumerians were the first civilization. I would believe them over anybody. they seem to have a spiritual, and very scientific grasp on the universe and our solar system. I believe that they probably knew more about it then we do! if you research on the sumerians, you'll find that we got pretty much all of our info on planetary orbits, from the sumerians. because of how accurate they really are.. very very excellent mathematicians as well. and this is all without the use of all this technology we have today.. Or did they have the technology? could be from an alien super-race? who really knows haha. they were a lot smarter than you think, regardless.. i appreciate your input /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif take care

Dana_Mix
2002-Oct-17, 11:38 PM
On 2002-10-17 16:42, comet wrote:
Doctor J, thanks for your reply. I'm also a believer and a practioner in metaphysics.. so of course everything I think of in reality, I believe to be subjective. science almost means absolutely nothing to me. the Sumerians were the first civilization. I would believe them over anybody. they seem to have a spiritual, and very scientific grasp on the universe and our solar system. I believe that they probably knew more about it then we do! if you research on the sumerians, you'll find that we got pretty much all of our info on planetary orbits, from the sumerians. because of how accurate they really are.. very very excellent mathematicians as well. and this is all without the use of all this technology we have today.. Or did they have the technology? could be from an alien super-race? who really knows haha. they were a lot smarter than you think, regardless.. i appreciate your input /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif take care

As Docter J pointed out, we are the heirs of Sumerian traditions. So why didn't they pass their calculus on? They had trigonometry, but in a first-year trig course students learn concepts unknown to them. Why then has only the less advanced material been passed on?

In fact, the Sumerians did not have a celestial coordinate system like ours. Nor did they have a calendar or a time-measurement capability adequate for such good data. And even given great deta, they did not posess the math to make such calculations. It would not have been possible for them to calculate the orbit of an object based on one pass of the Earth. Their calendar and measurements of time was not good. Long after the Sumerians the planetary data still had significant errors.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumercalendars.html

"Astronomy and Cosmology," by John North shows that we did not get "pretty much all of our info on planetary orbits" from the Sumerians, and also that there were significant problems for a long time.

best regards,

Dana

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_Mix on 2002-10-17 19:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_Mix on 2002-10-17 19:52 ]</font>

comet
2002-Oct-18, 03:33 AM
as they say, knowledge becomes obsolete. who knows where the information we know today will be in 100 years.. just remember that. it has happened since the begining of time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: comet on 2002-10-18 00:31 ]</font>

nebularain
2002-Oct-18, 01:17 PM
Boy, we really need the input of an historian who specializes in ancient civilizations and cultures on this Board. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

comet
2002-Oct-18, 02:15 PM
heheh /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

sts60
2002-Oct-18, 05:12 PM
Sorry, I must not have been paying attention... I seem to have missed the extensive Sumerian legacy in the fields of molecular biology, cosmology, quantum physics, chemistry, stellar thermodynamics, plate tectonics, calculus, chaos theory, paleobotany, aerodynamics, neurosurgery, etc.

Sarcasm aside, I'm not denigrating the Sumerians, but there is nothing to show they understood any particular field of natural science, technology, or medicine better than we do today. Perhaps certain specialized stoneworking or herbal preparations, but that's about it. Any objective evidence to the contrary?

comet
2002-Oct-18, 05:49 PM
well anyway.. back to my main point.. i feel that the planet does in fact exist.. where is it? i have no idea. i guess its just a "hope".. almost religious I guess.. I am just not liking how these IDIOTS are portraying it.. I.E. Nancy, The Zetas, and blah and more blah.. If the planet does exists, it would be ashame for those people to pass out the "I Told you so"'s.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: comet on 2002-10-18 14:00 ]</font>