PDA

View Full Version : New Book Out On Market

StarLab
2004-Jun-04, 05:29 PM
Please, someone read this book:
A Finite Unified Quantum Field Theory of the Elementary Particle Standard Model and Quantum Gravity Based on New Quantum Dimensions & a New Paradigm in the Calculus of Variations
I've heard about it, it sounds interesting, I'll bet amazon is selling this book, but I haven't read it..Check it out! :)

antoniseb
2004-Jun-04, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by StarLab@Jun 4 2004, 05:29 PM
Please, someone read this book:
A Finite Unified Quantum Field Theory of the Elementary Particle Standard Model and Quantum Gravity Based on New Quantum Dimensions & a New Paradigm in the Calculus of Variations
I've heard about it, it sounds interesting, I'll bet amazon is selling this book, but I haven't read it..Check it out! :)
Do you have an ISBN number?

StarLab
2004-Jun-04, 05:40 PM
I'm only sixteen, dude!...what's an ISBN #? :embarrased: Please don't laugh!

Deep_Eye
2004-Jun-04, 05:46 PM
StarLab-Don't worry about. I'm 15, and I don't know what an ISBN # is either. I'm guessing product serial number or something like that....

DippyHippy
2004-Jun-04, 11:53 PM
Pretty much, yes. I don't know what ISBN stands for (International Standard something or other I'm guessing) but it's a serial number given to a book upon publication. Each book has a unique number that's internationally recognised by libraries and booksellers. So you can go to your local store, ask them to order it, give them the ISBN and then wait for the thing to arrive.

That's the idea, anyway LOL :)

Duane
2004-Jun-04, 11:55 PM
Hey I'm over 40 and I don;t know what it is either! Maybe International Standard Book Number?