PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Upcoming Radio Interview

Fraser
2004-Jun-18, 07:57 PM
SUMMARY: I've been listening to the Space Show for the past year or so, and I've been really pleased with the quality of guests and topics. You can check out the site here and listen to past archives with literally hundreds of space experts. Well, it's my turn in the hot seat. Host Dr. David Livingston is going to be interviewing me on Sunday, June 20th at 12:00pm PDT for about 90 minutes. Normally, I'd run out of things to say in a few minutes, but with the release of the Aldridge Report, SpaceShipOne's launch preparations, and Cassini's arrival at Saturn, I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about - after that, I'll just start making things up. ;-)

Here's a link that explains how and where you can listen to it live, and if you miss the broadcast, you can always listen to it from the archive later.

See you on the radio.

Fraser Cain
Publisher
Universe Today

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.

Tinaa
2004-Jun-18, 09:31 PM
How exciting fraser! You can bet you'll have lots of listeners!

TuTone
2004-Jun-18, 10:38 PM
Congratulations on that Fraser! I'll definitely have to tune in.

StarLab
2004-Jun-18, 11:15 PM
One thing - in LA (I'm not sure if I get 1150 at all-I have to check) on Sunday on the website it said nothing about Sunday Showtimes airing at noon.

Fraser
2004-Jun-18, 11:19 PM
I'm not sure. The announcement information said noon, but on the website it seems to say 4pm. I'll find out more details and report.

Guest_Victoria
2004-Jun-20, 12:11 AM
Seattle...wish I was there...unless it's rainin :rolleyes: Good luck tommorow-hope to catch it later :) .

StarLab
2004-Jun-21, 12:03 AM
Yo, FraserMan-
I couldn't get the station :( , so was the interview recorded, by chance? If so, could you post the interview on UT, by any chance? It'd be a great idea if you could! :) :D ;) B)

Fraser
2004-Jun-22, 01:38 AM
The show's been archived, so you can all listen to it now:

http://www.thespaceshow.com/

2004-Jun-22, 02:03 AM
Hi Fraser: Congratulations ! Great.
Martha de Colombia

damienpaul
2004-Jun-22, 02:16 AM
Well done fraser!!! Party at your place? how much is it now for your autograph?