PDA

View Full Version : Euro Cup 2004

Ola D.
2004-Jun-25, 09:28 PM
Yesterday's game, Portugal vs. England, was awesome. It was Historic!
Portugal won after penalties. Actually, both played very well and the game was really exciting and competitive. I was with Portugal B) and RICARDO was the star!!

However, today's game, France vs. Greece, was kinda depressing for me
Greece won over France ( 1-0 ) :angry:
Unusually, France didn't play very well and greece was in control of the game. I was hoping that Zidane would rescue us with his golden goals. Never mind!
Portugal will rock the Stadium! GO FIGO GO RONALDO GO POSTIGA!

DippyHippy
2004-Jun-25, 11:10 PM
LOL Ola - I had to go to work halfway through the match - the streets were empty. Somebody had it on a TV but I wasn't really able to see it. The Swiss referee is the most unpopular man in England right now (for disallowing England's goal)

My local news network even broadcast the URL for his website and told their viewers they were able to "leave feedback" for the ref LOL

England *always* go out of tournaments like this...

Peter Canuck
2004-Jun-26, 01:13 AM
Saw both games myself. England clearly had the upper hand in regulation, but couldn't find the right range.
Portugal must be in 7th heaven right now.

I have a friend who is from Holland. She is right into the whole deal. Needless to say you know what her focus is this weekend.

Ola D.
2004-Jun-26, 09:59 AM
ya sure portugal is in the 7th sky now! :)
they must be so proud of themselves, hope they'll keep their high spirit and win the cup.. i like it when a team wins on its own land
Nether land's game was good too.. i didn't see it all , but they won over latvia
(3-0) seems it was a piece of cake for them!