PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Contractors Selected for New ...

Fraser
2004-Sep-02, 06:15 PM
SUMMARY: NASA has awarded the first contracts for aerospace firms to begin preliminary concept studies for returning humans to the Moon, and then onto Mars. A total of $27 million USD was awarded to eleven companies to work on concepts for human lunar exploration and the crew exploration vehicle; there is also an option for an additional $27 million. The contracts will give the companies six months to work on their ideas, and then the additional six-month options may be exercised depending on the quality of the work.

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.

2004-Sep-03, 01:28 AM
The red planet what an election gimmick :angry: by a president with the lowest IQ ever :( we should stick to fixing NASA, sorting out the financial mess and getting safe manned space flights operational again.

Mars is a no go for now :ph34r:

Duane
2004-Sep-03, 01:44 AM
You may be right, but I hope you're wrong. While NASA will always be subject to the political whims of the people who fund it, I sincerely hope they are fixing whatever the mess was there and we will se a concerted effort to "get there" soon.

I probably won;t get to enjoy it, but I bet my children, or at least children's children, will.

rtbacolod
2004-Sep-04, 05:51 AM
The highly advance studies for aerospace of NASA we will be perform the highest quality of political service for all over the world or GLOBALIZATION for centralization of learning development. Base of specific analyzation, we conclude that something happen to development the form of phenomena. It's something happen around the UNIVERSE will be exist the form of deepest studies like a one of most astronomer GALELIO we must observe very sensitively observation how to give the exact development of analitical presumption. Because GALELIO we develop the personal research or observation or instict studies by itself.

So we encourage everyone to develop by personal attachement or sel studies by itself then we prove the ability distinction self analyziation, NAZA is give exact information from outerspace behind the seen.[/COLOR]

rtbacolod
2006-Sep-27, 06:30 AM
THE GREAT ADVANCE SPACECRAFT IN THE WORLD

TRANSFORMER SPACECRAFT we have learned to reach out the Global Filipino to see the capacity how to move advance space shuttle as ROBOTIC. Highly recommended by new generation of Filipino intellect we creating the best technology in University of De Manila. We supposed the most H-tech spacecraft soon lunch the filipinos intellect by the years 2010. We are encourage the Global Filipino spread the great ideas in global innovation at this time. Will see the great future in lightspace and ligth speed of journey.

Hello!!! watche d and learnerd the reality of imagination by mind. To see the future in advance.