PDA

View Full Version : More than one Problem

ChromeStar
2004-Nov-21, 10:46 AM
In the future, should man create the means to endeaver to other sytems, how will we be able to communicate over immense distances.

After all should we be able to get to these place we would likely be able to travel faster then the infomation we send atleast with current radio technology.

This is just one possible problem for traveling to other sytems pls fell free to add more - I can't think now but i know there are more.

antoniseb
2004-Nov-21, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by ChromeStar@Nov 21 2004, 10:46 AM
should we be able to get to these place we would likely be able to travel faster then the infomation we send at least with current radio technology.
Don't worry about this one. While I'm pretty confident that we will never have FTL travel, I am certain that whether we have FTL travel or not, we will be able to send information at least as fast as we can send humans.

Ola D.
2004-Nov-21, 03:04 PM
I'm positive that transport systems will become faster and available to everyone; besides, in my opinion, such systems will depend on renewable energy resources.
But i don't think we'll beat the speed of information travel. ;)

Kashi has posted in the section Totally of the Topic a topic under the name "An interesting future transport idea" (http://www.universetoday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5366&st=0&#entry49884) It illustrates a future transportation method that engineers have currently adopted.