PDA

View Full Version : Feedback For Store

Ceem00re
2004-Dec-01, 02:35 AM
I just needed people to give me some feedback about my store. I am just getting in to this whole astronomy thing. I have also been interesting with the whole space thing since I was younger. My store is mostly stuff that you can use to explore, but I have other items on the store. Just stuff like how you think the store looks, do like the items, different items to sale, or anything you would like to critic the store on. I would really appreciate anybody input into this topic. If anybody else has a store, webpage, or website that you want feedback on least it on this topic. Just click on Ceem00re at the top or bottom to go the store. Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Edited by Fraser. Sorry, no advertising. Read the rules.
http://www.universetoday.com/forum/index.p...?showtopic=1134 (http://www.universetoday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1134)

Ceem00re
2004-Dec-03, 05:08 AM
No NO NO no! I was not advertising. I was just trying to get people to give me feedback about what they thought of the store. I Read the rules. O Well! Thats Life! Have a nice day and thanks for coming to this topic that was limited by the man. The Man Always trying to keep a brother down. Just joking! lol Peace!

antoniseb
2004-Dec-03, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Ceem00re@Dec 3 2004, 05:08 AM
No NO NO no! I was not advertising.
I was walking through the airport last week, and a woman was doing some simple stretching exercises. I smiled and walked in her general direction. She said, come see what all the excitement is about. [There was NO excitement]. They had an application for a credit card thing going, with T-Shirt give-away. Was she advertising when she was doing the stretching exercise? Yes. She was trying to get traffic to look at their commercial location.

You looking for feedback was an even less subtle effort to get eyeball traffic. If you genuinely think you weren't trying to increase total sales, you were still behaving as an advertiser.

If you have a genuine interest in astronomy, you're not in any trouble here. Come on by and voice an opinion in a thread.