PDA

View Full Version : climatechange.com.au officially complete!

kashi
2004-Dec-23, 05:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd announce that http://www.climatechange.com.au is more or less complete and I've started updating news everyday. The only thing left to do is build up a links directory.

I'd really appreciate people's comments, suggestions etc. It'd be great if you could all visit the site and post story comments and participate in the forum! I want to build this site up as big as the Universe Today.

Regards,

Kashi

Chook
2004-Dec-23, 07:22 AM
Congratulations Kashi! Looks good. That's why you've been quiet on UT :P

Can't do much yet - still on Mars. See you after Christmas - have a good one!

ChromeStar
2004-Dec-23, 08:04 AM
hey kashi

looks good.

you might consider having a poll on new clean technologies: i.e. you can ask things like would you rather own an electric car or a conventional one.

answers might help the manufacturers decide whether to bring these cars into full scale production - lessining the pollution from normal cars as then electric would be on the market and there would be less normall, thus the site is really helping the environment.

Just a thought :D
ChromeStar

Dave Mitsky
2004-Dec-23, 08:33 AM
Good job, kashi. I'll add anything apropos that I come across.

Dave Mitsky

Ola D.
2004-Dec-23, 01:09 PM
Awesome work Kashi :) Congratulations!

kashi
2004-Dec-23, 11:17 PM
Thanks a lot everyone! It only took a few days to build the whole site, but that involved a few very late nights! I like the idea of having a poll. We could just do it on my forum (as you already have ChromeStar), although having one on the main news page could encourage visitors to return. Please participate!

damienpaul
2004-Dec-23, 11:38 PM
excellent website Kashi, nicely done indeed. Well done.

kashi
2004-Dec-23, 11:57 PM
Thanks a lot Damien! Please join my forum and post news comments on the main news site! Someone with your enthusiasm and with your knowledge about geology, climate science etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Victoria
2004-Dec-24, 02:14 AM
Looks great, good support and great info. I'lldefinately be checking in.

kashi
2004-Dec-26, 03:17 AM
Thanks Victoria. I saw your story comment, why not join my forum as well? :P