PDA

View Full Version : great news

damienpaul
2005-Jan-12, 04:36 AM
Hey there folks, the hiatus i was on is largely over, things are about to get busy from here on:

I have moved to abeautiful 3 bedroom house on a large property about 270km north of Melbourne in a town called Barooga. I work in the neighbouring town Cobram, a 50 minute walk across the mighty Murray River. I'll post some pics soon.

What I originally was going for as a computing-physics-maths-science teacher has not changed much, except for the fact that I have made Head of Science, Head of Computing, Network Manager and the Home Room to the senior class. Quite an expansion, which i am pleased about.

In other news:

The book that I have started to write has got publishers approval - so itsa green light on that ongoing project - I'll keep you posted on that.

The research Masters/PhD that I am doing is gaining speed and support.

and now the weather: BEWDIFUL!!!

Now some may accuse me of 'bragging'etc, this is not my intention, just sharing some good news with y'all

Catch ya soon

StarLab
2005-Jan-12, 06:35 AM
Well I guess, in a manner of speaking...

Welcome back, Dame!

damienpaul
2005-Jan-12, 12:28 PM
What have you been hiding in your bristly black beard?

Only last night's dinner, Quasimodo, several endangered species, a flock of migrating pixies and a branch of Australia Post...not much else...for now.....

Ola D.
2005-Jan-12, 03:33 PM
Good news! Glad you're doing fine :)

Betelgeuse
2005-Jan-12, 03:56 PM
Nice to hear you're getting on well! Good luck - keep up your work!

Duane
2005-Jan-12, 06:06 PM
Good on ya mate! Cheers!

bossman20081
2005-Jan-12, 10:27 PM
It's good to hear your finally settled, somehow a forum where we can't make fun of your beard isn't as interesting :D

Im glad everything went alright and you got there safely.

alfchemist
2005-Jan-13, 05:14 AM
Hey, DP! Good to hear you've settled down in your place in this universe! :lol: And looks like you're given greater responsibilities than what you expected. That's ok. We have confidence in you.

bossman20081
2005-Jan-15, 01:45 AM
Alright, where are the pics?

damienpaul
2005-Jan-15, 04:58 AM
they are now in the rogues gallery