PDA

View Full Version : What TREE did you fall from?

Chook
2005-Jan-24, 06:03 AM

StarLab
2005-Jan-24, 07:08 AM
Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress. Wow. All so very accurate!
I guess it also has something to do with my dad being Canadian... :unsure:

Ola D.
2005-Jan-24, 12:42 PM
Born on 21st of December

Fig Tree (Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, few sexual relationships, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence

Mostly accurate, except for the sexual relationships part :P

jimmy
2005-Jan-24, 01:11 PM
November 30. The Ash Tree, but I adon't know how to make it appear in the box here, so if a friendly moderator has the time, and wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks. :) [I used the quote button, cut and paste, and then the quote button again - A]

Ash Tree (Ambition) -- extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.

antoniseb
2005-Jan-24, 02:16 PM
Like Jimmy, mine came up as Ash [May 30]. It doesn't seem like that good a fit though.

Betelgeuse
2005-Jan-24, 03:57 PM
Ash Tree (Ambition) -- extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.

(November 22nd)

Yes, very acurate! Even the restelss lover part!

Nice one Chook!

Duane
2005-Jan-24, 03:59 PM
May 10--Popular. It is reasonably accurate!

galaxygirl
2005-Jan-24, 04:56 PM
June 23-

Fig Tree (Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, few sexual relationships, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence.
Same as Ola ;).

StarLab
2005-Jan-24, 10:12 PM
Oh - Apr. 11 :)

antoniseb
2005-Jan-24, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Chook@Jan 24 2005, 10:02 PM
How about ... "demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, ..."?
OK, how about:
extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart.

Some of these seem contradictory, in the fashion of a "true reading", such as being both reliable and a restless lover [or likes to play with fate! how's that match with reliable?] ... If I take the ones that match and throw out the rest, they all fit me.

Concerning Ola, as an unmarried Islamic woman, it's a really good bet that it is "none".

kashi
2005-Jan-24, 10:42 PM
Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Spot on...but I read some others and most of them would be accurate for me.

Ola D.
2005-Jan-24, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by antoniseb@Jan 24 2005, 10:22 PM
Concerning Ola, as an unmarried Islamic woman, it's a really good bet that it is "none".
Yes, of course it's "none".

jimmy
2005-Jan-25, 01:02 AM
Thanks Anton for doing that box thing for me. I guess I'm not as ambitious as the Ash Tree thing would indicate or I'd have learned that already! :lol:

zephyr46
2005-Jan-25, 01:44 AM
This sounds seriously Ogham (http://www.evertype.com/standards/og/ogmharc.html)!

Thanks Chook, very insightfull. :)

Algenon the mouse
2005-Jan-25, 02:34 AM
I fell out of a Maple Tree on October 23rd. I am have never been accused of being shy though. Maybe a bee cross-pollunated my tree with another rogue tree.

rahuldandekar
2005-Jan-25, 03:01 AM
Ok, Apple tree, 28th December. Although I start a topic about "Astrology" and then you do this...

wstevenbrown
2005-Jan-26, 06:38 PM
Thanks, Chook! While I accept most of the judgements/attributes of the poplar, it is in conflict with the family tradition, which records that I fell from the monkey-puzzle tree. ;) S

suntrack2
2005-Jan-27, 11:56 AM
i am fruit of God who fall me on this earth, he is the creator.
when there was a function in which mango leafs were necessary at that time i had been to the middle distance of the mango tree later
my foot was sliped at one point and fall from mango tree just some 20 years ago, later i fall on the cluster of sand where no injury occured to even though i was fall from mango tree, i brought on the surface some 2-3 mangos during the falling journey.

sunil

ChromeStar
2005-Jan-27, 02:10 PM
Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

:o :huh: :unsure: :blink: :ph34r: Hah???............................................ ...........
............................ You hit the nail on the Head :huh: :o!!!!!!

But, i also have alot of the other qualities i.e. peace loving, strong.

Where the qualities you posted chook supposed to be the stronger ones?

damienpaul
2005-Jan-28, 09:15 AM
I fel out of the ugly tree ...it was struck by lightning and I hit every branch on the way down...:P

StarLab
2005-Jan-28, 06:19 PM
...hence the twigs in your beard. ;) :P :lol:

ChromeStar
2005-Jan-28, 07:30 PM
You aren't that bad damo! ;) :)

damienpaul
2005-Jan-28, 09:13 PM
nah, I am worse...muahahahaha :P

ChromeStar
2005-Jan-28, 09:17 PM
Shakes his head, and laughs :D :lol: :rolleyes:

Duane
2005-Jan-28, 11:08 PM
Hmm, I'm thinking that must have been one of them there galactic-type lightning strikes!

lswinford
2005-Feb-01, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure of my tree, but its definitely some sort of nut. Considering how I'm thining on top, certainly deciduous.