PDA

View Full Version : an carbondioxide car

kitnachi
2005-Jan-25, 03:41 PM
Well I am only 14, but I have had this Idea for a while. Since pretty soon we will need another fuel source for our cars why don't we build a carbon dioxide running car that kind of works like plants and spits back out oxygen. The thing is we would also need oxygen running cars to balance out the effect it might have, but it is just an idea, I would not know how to build it in the least bit.

ChromeStar
2005-Jan-25, 07:42 PM
Hey kitnachi

I also had that idea, but i'm not sure it can be done right now or if it is energy efficient etc... never the less it's a cool idea! :D

StarLab
2005-Jan-25, 08:42 PM
And welcome to the forums, Kit! :D

I'm sixteen, and you are in the right forums! :lol:

Chromestar's right, it's a good idea; whether it's feasible enough or not I don't know or care, but it's certainly very creative! B)

And if you have any Q's about the forum, please PM me. ;)

sg_hi
2005-Feb-02, 07:47 AM
Only problem is that if we have the thecnology to build it. Anyway its a good idea, might be able to prevent global warming.

spacepunk
2005-Feb-02, 07:46 PM
build a carbon dioxide running car that kind of works like plants and spits back out oxygen

If only some kind of bio-engineering with solar cells could be done! Algeal mats of some sort could be tapped directly by a batttery storage unit to retrieve energy before it's converted by the algae into very much growth. Not much electrical power per unit area generated though, but might be a start ..............