PDA

View Full Version : Conclusive proof that the moon is a fake!...

2002-Nov-15, 03:18 AM
...every new moon, Bad Astronomer, the NASA spy hauls out his Orion Scope-a-matic and points it in the direction of the moon. He then takes a flashlight, points the beam at his face and conjures up an evil smile. The cosmic grin is conveyed and amplified through the telescope and travels to the moon, magically defying all laws of physics(physicists are crooks anyway!) and hits the giant meniscus mirror that reflects B.A.'s hideous green image in the form of the moon we know today. This conclusively explains that the moon is a fake and why B.A. is slow at answering emails.

Kaptain K
2002-Nov-15, 03:48 PM
Gambit,
You're supposed to drink coffee, not smoke it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaptain K on 2002-11-15 10:49 ]</font>

DaveC
2002-Nov-15, 04:28 PM
On 2002-11-15 10:48, Kaptain K wrote:
Gambit,
You're supposed to drink coffee, not smoke it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I've smoked coffee (worked in a coffee roasting operation) and I can assure you that's not what Gambit's smoking.

heliopause
2002-Nov-15, 04:52 PM
Liquid paper would be my guess.

Zathras
2002-Nov-15, 05:05 PM
So how old does that make the BA?

Or does it just mean that it is a tradition, passed down from generation to generation within the BA's clan, and it is now the BA's turn to "be" the moon? This means that the BA is part of a secret society. It's true! I just asked Sibrel!

Um. Sorry about that. Gambit just blew some weird, heavy smoke in my direction.

2002-Nov-15, 10:54 PM
No, the BA is a genetically engineered biodroid, created by the greys! Using their uber Time Machine they transported him back in time(the entire dinosaur race suffocated from choking on leaves and enemies after seeing him appear out of nowhere)with an Orion XT10, to uglify the sky for all eternity. NASA used their supersecret version of the time machine to transport the mirror back in time, and what the Apollo mission accomplished was setting up the navigational beacons for tractoring in the mirror that will act as a moon.

n810
2002-Nov-15, 11:13 PM
On 2002-11-15 17:54, Gambit wrote:
No, the BA is a genetically engineered biodroid, created by the greys!

Yep, he sure is, and Pravda has the proof
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/11/13/39456.html

I really gotta get a day job...

2002-Nov-16, 04:26 PM
Smoke coffee?Why, I never...well maybe somtimes /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Adolf Hitler
2002-Nov-19, 01:38 AM
Knew it the BA is mooning America. Which is funny because Ralph Rene wrote a book by the same title.

That BA is a laugh a minute!!!