PDA

View Full Version : Tinaa

Chook
2005-Feb-11, 02:20 AM
Our beloved Tina Anderson's health has seen better days and she is facing surgery soon. Here is an email received from her today for your information:
================================================== ================================================== ===
Hi y'all.

I feeling pretty good. I'm waiting to hear from my doctor. He is going to present my case to a conference of urologist tomorrow. Apparently retoparitoneal fibrosis is pretty rare, even more so in women. My kidneys had completely shut down. My doctor told me that the good Lord must have special plans for me because I should probably be dead or on dialysis. I guess I was in really bad shape when I got to the hospital. I was at work when my local doctor called me in and sent me straight to the hospital. Talk about scared. I am now working to get my kidneys and the rest of my body in good shape becasue the surgery will be a fairly long one. Keep the prayers coming, they are obviously doing working!

Love ya,
Tina
================================================== ================================================== ===
(Those with faith amongst you may like to offer prayers on behalf of Tina.)

If you would like to send your best wishes her address is:
dortanderson@yahoo.com.

Thanks guys and dolls! :rolleyes:

Chookaroo

kashi
2005-Feb-11, 02:42 AM
Dear Tina,

My thoughts and wishes are with you for a speedy recovery.

Get well soon!

Kashi

suntrack2
2005-Feb-11, 01:01 PM
sister Tinna,
Best wishes from sunil

"well keep faith in the god he is the real care taker, i don't think that it is due to the renal failure, sometime the sort of bloackage appear due the retoparitonal fibrosis, the blood circulatation restrict and for that dilysis process is necessary afterward it may cure"

so keep patience my blessings are behind with you.
and best wishes for a speedy recovery Tinna.

regards

sunil deshpande

antoniseb
2005-Feb-11, 01:59 PM
I wish the best possible outcome for you.

Sp1ke
2005-Feb-11, 02:24 PM
Likewise, Tinaa. I'm sure we all wish you well and hope you have a speedy recovery.

GOURDHEAD
2005-Feb-11, 02:26 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

nomadicdemon
2005-Feb-11, 06:14 PM
Get well soon! my prayers are with you!

Fraser
2005-Feb-11, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the update Chook. Get well Tinaa, our thoughts are with you.

damienpaul
2005-Feb-11, 08:11 PM
As before in Dips forum, my prayers are with you Tina

Tinaa
2005-Feb-11, 10:31 PM
Thanks y'all. It was pretty scary for a short while; I had no idea I was so ill. They poked holes in my kidneys and drained 25 lbs of fluid. Several people have told me I was full of "it." Apparently they were right. :)

Things are looking up though. Guess I am finally going to quit smoking and start exercising regularly. I'm trying to put off the surgery until the end of May since I have summers off. I'm back at work full time and I am feeling better every day.

Ola D.
2005-Feb-11, 11:45 PM
I am feeling better every day.
Glad to know that! Get well soon.

ChromeStar
2005-Feb-12, 06:20 AM
I second that!!! :D

get well and stay well ;)

kashi
2005-Feb-12, 11:03 AM
Glad to hear you're okay. Do stay relaxed and get plenty of fresh air.

Best wishes for your continued recovery.

Kashi

Callisto
2005-Feb-15, 01:27 AM
Hope you have a very speedy recovery!

rahuldandekar
2005-Feb-15, 04:34 AM
Get well real soon , Tinaa.
And yes, try hard to quit smoking. Do not be afraid.
:)

Betelgeuse
2005-Feb-15, 09:58 AM
Hope everything is alright, and hope that you'll recover soon. Let our blessings go to you!

Get well soon!

alfchemist
2005-Feb-15, 11:03 AM
hi, tinaa! I will pray for your immediate recovery. some years ago, my cousin had kidney problems too and this required transplant. it was very successful that it's as if it did not happen at all. She's back to being a mom and a bank officer. I'm sure the medical facilities and care given to you there is much more advance. Have faith and courage, Tinaa! Everything will be alright! :D