PDA

View Full Version : influence of the heavenly bodies on our mind

ashok_bitsboymech
2005-Feb-11, 05:19 PM
:rolleyes: [FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
hai my frinds
once again iam ashok here.
now i want to know that many astrologers saying that the plantes and stars have some influence on our thoughts.is it so?
they too say that there thought waves roaming in the space that makes us to chanfe our thoughts.if this is so?how is it happening how the thought waves having it's origin?then why it is roming there?
ashok(a boy to be in nasa )

antoniseb
2005-Feb-11, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ashok_bitsboymech@Feb 11 2005, 05:19 PM
:rolleyes: [FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

Hi ashok_bitsboymech,

If you figure out how to change the font size, I'm asking you now to please never do it.

-Thanks in advance

ashok_bitsboymech
2005-Feb-12, 07:51 AM
hai,
my frind antoniseb sir,
i don't know hw to change the font size etc., but i kept one query sir but i didn't find the reply for that query sir.
ashok kumar.but anyway thanx for responding my mail sir.

ashok_bitsboymech
2005-Feb-12, 08:16 AM
antoniseb sir,
aim sorry as i didn't see ur mail that contains the answer to the query since i didn't check the mail in my yahoo acct before replying to u here.so i feel sorry for the inconvenience sir.
by ur ever last faithfull frind
ashok kumar

ravitheja
2005-Feb-12, 05:42 PM
Now, speaking abt the effect of heavenly bodies on humans,
there is only one modern scientist[i dont remember his name] who said he found a conclusive evidence that -- during the birth of a child, during his brain formation, the gravitational effect of planets, moons..etc i.e. heavenly bodies affects the formation of the brain and so there are different mentalities, thinking abilities and so on; and may be that is going to affect the future of this boy;
As of now this is the reliable info i know;

ashok_bitsboymech
2005-Feb-13, 05:27 PM
hai
thanx ravijetha.but why can't these influences continue their effect when we grow.why should it affects the human brain.is there any specific receptor.though it relates some biological thingbut he answer for this may relate to space.
bye
ashok kumar
(a boy to be in nasa).

downunder
2005-Feb-17, 02:30 PM
The whole problem with this belief that the planets and so on affecting the formation of a brain or personality or whatever is that anyone standing close to the mother has more gravitational affect than Mars. This includes customers in line at the supermarket checkout or walking in a crowded area and let's not forget the mother walking past a building. It's pure superstition.

vet
2005-Feb-18, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by downunder@Feb 17 2005, 02:30 PM
The whole problem with this belief that the planets and so on affecting the formation of a brain or personality or whatever is that anyone standing close to the mother has more gravitational affect than Mars. This includes customers in line at the supermarket checkout or walking in a crowded area and let's not forget the mother walking past a building. It's pure superstition.
one must be careful---you apparently have not read hawking's work on positive-entropy (tendency of systems to disorder w/time), at least within an 'event-horizon', as being 'astonishingly exponential' as gravity went up. a firm link to gravity and entropy.
i feel to disclude the influence of sol-system gravitational components on an embryo may deserve a closer look.

as for 'superstition'? they are of at least 2 types---blind ignorance and acceptance of absurd 'suppositions'---which i feel you refer to---then there is the other, linked to intelligence. seems highly intelligent people see many more 'coincidenses', somehow inexplicable, for now---in that respect they tend to be apparently superstitous---it's the same as the 'gut-feel' effect---where you have 2 coices and 1 puches you---call it superstition, but best follow your feeling. you may have noticed. is that superstion?

ashok_bitsboymech
2005-Feb-18, 04:47 PM
hai my frinds.
thanx downunder and vet22.as u said it's correct.but there is a correlation between the astrology and astronomy.as our ancestors said tht astronomy is the developed field of astrology.
reply.
ashokkumar
(a boy to be in nasa)