PDA

View Full Version : Is gmail bad today?

antoniseb
2005-Feb-17, 10:24 PM
Thursday, February 17th: my usually reliable gmail is delivering messages to me sporadically, and often very late. I have received several message today between five and ten HOURS after they were sent, and know from certain Yahoo group memberships I have that some other messages should have been received over an even longer period but haven't been.

Does anyone else have experience today that is consistent with this?

-A

Matthew
2005-Feb-18, 06:00 AM
I just ran a test to see.... and from Australia to the US servers back to Australia took 4 minutes. Perhaps its yahoo?

Josh
2005-Feb-18, 06:55 AM
I had a whole lot of problems with gmail yesterday too. Thought it was just me. I had three emails sent to me (at gmail) each five mins apart. the first two arrived together and about a two hours later. the third didn't arrive until this morning - about 7 or 8 hours later.

galaxygirl
2005-Feb-19, 12:40 AM
I've also been having a few problems like this recently. My gmail account has been recieving e-mails hours and sometimes even days after they were sent.

suntrack2
2005-Feb-23, 02:47 PM
final produce is yet to come, may be these are their laboratory exprements and internet convultions ! people are little bit experiencing the gmail's light of problem emission.