PDA

View Full Version : One Mondo-Big Coke Can

Smaug
2002-Nov-16, 06:29 PM
I've been working on this new theory ( /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif ). It simply states this. A reallllly big (I guess you can say inter-universal) being was one day strolling through his kitchen with a can of Coke. His grip failed him and he dropped the can of Coke. The can hit the ground and all the liquid spilled out. This event is known as the Big Bang to us /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. However, he just went to get some paper towels, about 14 billion years ago. He finally found them and is walking back to our universe to wipe us up! So next time you spill a can of Coke, wait to clean it up. Take a look in this swirling mass of liquid and keep an eye open for a galaxy or two. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smaug on 2002-11-16 13:29 ]</font>

GrapesOfWrath
2002-Nov-16, 07:04 PM
On 2002-11-16 13:29, Smaug wrote:
However, he just went to get some paper towels, about 14 billion years ago. He finally found them and is walking back to our universe to wipe us up! So next time you spill a can of Coke, wait to clean it up.
I just ran this through the ol' computer, and by my calculations, it should take him 8 billion years to get here. No worries.

g99
2002-Nov-16, 07:10 PM
You have been watching MIB too much!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Smaug
2002-Nov-16, 08:37 PM
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif yeah like the locker part!

g99
2002-Nov-16, 08:44 PM
Sorry grapes your calculations are off. You forgot to factor in the fact that it was a mailman and he was passing by the dog kennel with the cages left open. Just as he reached the open door (past the kitchen) he drops his coke on the floor to slip up the ravenous dogs going after him and runs for his life. The janitor of the place is the one we have to worry about cleaning up our little bacteria in the petri dish universe. (uuugg...I have been watching Simpsons too much!!!) I don't have my calculator with meright now but i guess about 8.3 billion yars till the end of the universe. That is unless you factor in the janitor slipping on the coke and falling on his butt factor. That increases our lifespan another 1 billion years. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g99 on 2002-11-16 15:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: g99 on 2002-11-16 15:45 ]</font>

Smaug
2002-Nov-16, 08:47 PM
And, maybe when the janitor slips, he drops his coke as well! Majorrrrr expansion. I needed a new bedroom anyway. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

2002-Nov-17, 12:28 AM
<a name="JD2452595.by8"> page JD2452595.by8 aka 8 billion Y
On 2002-11-16 15:44, g99 wrote: 2
ok? at 4 galyr/B thats 32 G_orb for Sirius & Sun
at current Galatic age {um 3 twist?}
it might graph out as another 3 {maybe}
hmm....-
......./........./pretty hard for me
......< ..... ./ to twist even 1 twist
........____/ much less 8
maybe |||||||(C)||||||| cross section then
vs |..|..|-C-|..|..| now