PDA

View Full Version : why I am not receiving my newsletter any more?

coraveronica
2005-Feb-20, 03:01 PM
why I am not receiving my newsletter any more? :huh: :( :unsure:

Josh
2005-Feb-20, 11:12 PM
Hi coraveronica,

There are a number of reasons you might not be receiving your newsletter. Some online email services, like hotmail and yahoo, can periodically decide that Universe Today mail is spam and send it to your junk mail folder. You should check to see if it's in there and then add it to your safe list.

Alternatively, if you're not using one of these kinds of email, your ISP might have decided that it is spam and not sending it through. You should ring them and ask them to allow it through if this is the case.

Hope this helps,

Josh

coraveronica
2005-Feb-21, 02:07 AM
Thank you Josh, I will try that.

StarLab
2005-Feb-21, 02:41 AM
And veronica, if that does not work, send your email address to gwallensky@gmail.com and I will give you an invite to gmail, which does not treat UT as spam.

Fraser
2005-Feb-21, 04:12 AM
You can also add my email address, info@universetoday.com, to your address book. Some mail providers won't dump it into the SPAM folder if the sender is in your address book.

alfchemist
2005-Feb-21, 05:42 AM
Same thing happened to me, coraveronica.Though I wasn't able to know the cause, soon enough, I have been receiving my subscription again. Of course I don't advice you to just wait. Maybe my case is that of yahoo periodically considering UT as spam since my email address is from yahoo