sam

rahuldandekar
2005-Feb-25, 03:53 PM
Oh boy... Bio... :wacko: :ph34r:

antoniseb
2005-Feb-25, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by MAZ DUDE 2005@Feb 25 2005, 02:51 PM
i would like to know about the origins of seeds
If you mean the seeds of condensation that lead to the first collapses and galaxy formation, you're in the right place. If you mean botanical science, there are other web-sites that could help you better than we can, even in "Totally Off Topic".

isferno
2005-Feb-25, 08:29 PM
I think it went something like this:

"You supply us food, and we'll breed like bunnies and supply the offspring, deal?"

Nowadays we of coarse just mention it as the flowers and the bees.

vet
2005-Mar-08, 12:48 AM
i'll keep this 'astronomical'---i rather suspect pacific palms originated on mars. i further expect when blasted 'off-world' their 'pods could and did re-enter earth's atomosphere, populating the south pacific, etc. the value of this view is that it is amenable to dna comparisons vs. 'earth-based' controls.

Janice
2005-Mar-11, 12:23 AM
Why are you asking Bio questions on a site about space anyway? :huh:

(Not that I can talk I ask questions like that in my Chem class all the time!)

Mr. Smartypants gamer guy
2005-Jun-11, 05:39 AM
here is one for peps what is the origin of energy, or matter, or the big ban, or the 10 dimentions mention in string theory, or human beings, the earth, cars, mirors...

k and i would ask where did god come from cause peps say he was alwasay there but religons forbiden so ill just let that one die... NO ONE ANSWER THIS ITS JUST A THOUGHT!

oh and pizza, walls, the sun, the pirimads, crazy sycoes, animals, canibles, plants, games, computers, albert einseins famly tree... so theres a few for you all to answer :)