PDA

View Full Version : TRACE THEORY

mercury
2005-Apr-09, 02:21 PM
I’ve started on a new self-invented Grand Unification Theory. Each particle has a trace. When particles travel they leave behind a trace by a certain distance. (Probably this trace is some new kind of energy.)This trace theory can explain wave-particle duality, mass defect, strong nuclear force, etc. Therefore particles going one after another tend to interfere with each others’ motion. The latter particle gets deflected by the trace of the former. To account for the strong nuclear force in protons (to bind the 2 up and 1 down quark together), using Coulomb’s law, I calculated the repulsion force in the proton would be 86.85N. (If you people want my calculations, please ask for them.) Also, if the total mass of the individual protons and neutrons is calculated, it is much less than the atomic nuclear mass. Thus, the traces must be giving mass to the particle when it is isolated and must be getting converted into pure, massless energy when in less than 1 fermi radius of another particle. It also has the capacity to counter 86.85N repulsion force by reducing proton size to about 1 fermi. Does this make sense? Are my calculations about the quarks correct? Should I continue to incorporate magnetism or gravitation in this hypothesis?

StarLab
2005-Apr-09, 03:45 PM
Sounds plausible Merc, but I am no expert in particle physics.

(Anyhew, this I think belongs in AltTheory :unsure: )

Radioactive
2005-Apr-10, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by mercury@Apr 9 2005, 02:21 PM
I’ve started on a new self-invented Grand Unification Theory. Each particle has a trace. When particles travel they leave behind a trace by a certain distance. (Probably this trace is some new kind of energy.)This trace theory can explain wave-particle duality, mass defect, strong nuclear force, etc. Therefore particles going one after another tend to interfere with each others’ motion. The latter particle gets deflected by the trace of the former. To account for the strong nuclear force in protons (to bind the 2 up and 1 down quark together), using Coulomb’s law, I calculated the repulsion force in the proton would be 86.85N. (If you people want my calculations, please ask for them.) Also, if the total mass of the individual protons and neutrons is calculated, it is much less than the atomic nuclear mass. Thus, the traces must be giving mass to the particle when it is isolated and must be getting converted into pure, massless energy when in less than 1 fermi radius of another particle. It also has the capacity to counter 86.85N repulsion force by reducing proton size to about 1 fermi. Does this make sense? Are my calculations about the quarks correct? Should I continue to incorporate magnetism or gravitation in this hypothesis?
hi this is radioactive<ra>. :P I agree with this theory.seems a logical explanation.