PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions for all the Moderators

SilverWing
2005-Apr-18, 12:12 AM
Hi all! I have 2 Questions for all the moderators.

#1- Where did Kashi go? I was part of Universe Today, got busy, then came back, and I haven't seen one post by Kashi since! :(

#2- How do you become a moderator? <_<

Statement #1- All you guys are doing a great job, keep it up&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matthew
2005-Apr-18, 01:24 AM
First I think I&#39;ll move this post. Questions in Questions and answers should be more of a scientific basis.

1) You&#39;d have to ask Kashi, though his last post was on April 14th.
2) Contribute to the forum consistently in a level headed way and perhaps Fraser will invite you to become a moderator. However at the moment due to the re-structuring of the Universe Today hierachy there isn&#39;t a vacancy for a moderator at the moment that I am aware of.

Planetwatcher
2005-Apr-18, 04:13 AM
1, Kashi is still around. He was gone for a while some time ago when he went to Japan.

2, You have to be asked by Fraser himself to become a moderator. While Matthew has presented the basic criteria, Fraser makes the final call.
At this point I&#39;d say diversity is proabley the biggest thing he looks for, because no two of us are very much alike. So differences without becoming confrontational is helpful. But don&#39;t bother asking, because he will ask you if he wants you as a mod.