PDA

View Full Version : An Informative Photography Equipment and Techniques Website.

jrkeller
2002-Nov-21, 08:17 PM
I just found this website.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/apollo.photechnqs.htm

It has some really nice information about the camera used for aerospace applications.

SpacedOut
2002-Nov-21, 08:42 PM
Thanks - looks like a great resource!

There goes what little spare time i have for the next few weeks. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kucharek
2002-Nov-22, 07:35 AM
I wonder how people with interest in spaceflight can't know the ALSJ... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
And if you are through with it after some month, you can start all over again as new stuff is frequently added...

SpacedOut
2002-Nov-22, 12:41 PM
On 2002-11-22 02:35, kucharek wrote:
I wonder how people with interest in spaceflight can't know the ALSJ... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
And if you are through with it after some month, you can start all over again as new stuff is frequently added...

Oh - I visit the ALSJ frequently, usually just to find a specific item, but when I have time I get lost in reading the actual transcripts and going to all of the embedded links. After a year of periodic visiting I'm probably only 1/3 of the way through! Don't have time to explore the rest of the site. This link, like many of the other links posted here, i've added to my favorites list hoping one day to explore them all.