PDA

View Full Version : UT

suntrack2
2005-May-19, 12:06 PM
DURING A VISIT I FOUND THAT THE UNIVERSE TODAY IS A TOP RANKING SITE IN THE WORLD ESPECIALLY IN THE FIELD OF ASTRONOMY,SPACE,PHYSICS AND REST SCIENCE, IN MY OPINION UNIVERSE TODAY IS A SORT OF GREAT REFFERAL SITE FOR STUDY TO DOCTORATE PEOPLE, NEW SCIENTISTS, ASTRONOMERS, AMATEURS AND STUDENT OF COLLEGE AND SCHOOL, NOW PEOPLE HAS TO GET ACKNOWLEDGE ABOUT ALL THESE ASPECTS AS STATE ABOVE, THEY MAY INCREASE THEIR KNOWLEDGE LEVELS BY STUDYING TOPICS, ETC, IN MY OPINION THERE ARE THE LEAST SITES LIKE THIS ONE IN THE WORLD, AND THIS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT OF THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE AND THE COLIGUES, GREAT SITE, GREAT PEOPLE,GREAT SCIENTISTS, GREAT AMATEURS, GREAT STUDENTS, GREAT MODERATORS, GREAT DESIGN OF THE SITE, GREAT CONSTRUCTIONS OF THE TOPICS, GREAT LEVELS OF THE DISCUSSION POWER OF THE MEMBERS,

I AM GIVING THIS SITE THE REMARK OF "MOST EXCELLENT SITE IN THE WORLD"

: statement made by: sunil deshpande

Fraser
2005-May-19, 04:33 PM
Thanks so much Sunil. :-)

Big Brother Dunk
2005-May-20, 05:48 AM
There's no doubt this place ROCKS! B)

Congrats Fraser!

piersdad
2005-May-20, 06:49 AM
its my home page
nothing else matters

aeolus
2005-May-20, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by piersdad@May 20 2005, 06:49 AM
its my home page
nothing else matters
I second that; it's my homepage too.

StarLab
2005-May-20, 03:55 PM
nothing else matters I have to third that.

tyrie2001
2005-May-21, 10:59 AM
I totally agree, this site is fantastic! Whenever I'm online I end up coming here, the site has everything you could wish for, a design that makes it easy to use, nice friendly people, and tons of excelent information.

suntrack2
2005-May-21, 04:55 PM
tyrie, also one thing i have to mention that the new look is state of the art and to the expectations of the normal members, as we know the man can be more update then why not to take the advantage of the advance systems which are technically available to us.

sunil

Mr. Smartypants gamer guy
2005-Jun-16, 05:15 PM
i agree aswell! it is a truly magnificent site and i also end up coming here every time on the internet... but i think thats just to chat and check my intersteller mail! and to see what cool things nasa is doing! hey i can see the aleins with this site(below) jk :) just so you know thats a grunt from halo ugly isnt he? just wait tell he has his mask on he becomes a litle cuter

2005-Jun-16, 05:28 PM
how come this is the only posty thingy ive seen where you can add file atchments???!!!???!!!??? (below) why!!!

suntrack2
2005-Jun-17, 11:06 AM
Hi, Smart, how are you?
very fine photos, have you taken from the dvd camera,
robo/prospective aliens/logo of trademark/man with laser power/=funtastic idea to make ut more advance,

thanks spgg'

2005-Jun-17, 03:11 PM
k... that deosnt answer my qustion howcome this is the only thin where u can add a picture (file atchment) [below]

Fraser
2005-Jun-17, 03:22 PM
You can only put pictures into this forum, or the astrophotography forum. If you want to show a picture in any other forum, you'll need to link to it from another server. I just don't want my hard drive to fill up.

jsc248
2005-Jun-17, 07:23 PM
:D Hi Gang,
As one of the earlier members to this website and as an astronomy student, I can honestly say that Universe Today is-was-and always will be the number one astronomy site on the planet. Fraser keeps the site clean and easy to follow. Stories are clear and concise and external and internal links make finding the information you need simple.
Thanks Fraser, the site ROCKS!!!!
jsc248.

2005-Jun-17, 10:36 PM
k thx for answering fraser :) :( sadly i wish you could also do it with of topic but owel