PDA

View Full Version : new moon hoax sites...

g99
2002-Nov-26, 02:13 AM
Some new anti-moon hoax sites i found while surfing the net.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm
http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm

Both of them say the same thing and discuss the same points, but they both seem good.

Irishman
2002-Nov-26, 02:50 AM
Both are pretty old, and many of us have seen them before. The first one is linked from the BA's page.

The second is Hoagland's site. Hoagland in general is full of balderdash, but he does a decent job of rebutting the moon landing hoax. Of course, his intent is to support his own pseudoscience ideas about how the astronauts and NASA are covering up evidence of aliens on the moon, which is why most of us here don't point to that site often.

g99
2002-Nov-26, 03:10 AM
hmmm...Really i thought it was doing a good job. I guess i should of looked closer at the authors. But from the quick glance i gave it it seemd good for the moon hoax. Guess you cant judge a book by its cover. Maybe hagland does have some use afterall, even if he is really wrong about everything else he believes. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif thanks for the info.

I searched the board for both sites and did not see them listed, i guess it was on the old board. I did not think to check out the links for the site itself.

David Hall
2002-Nov-26, 05:43 AM
Hoagland's research is most appreciated for getting to the bottom of the 'C' rock mystery. It really is an outstanding piece of detective work (see page 4 of his site). The rest of it is pretty comprehensive, but has generally also been covered by others, like Clavius.

If only they didn't have these wacky crystal moon towers and Martian city fantasies, they'd surely be more fully welcomed.

Graham2001
2002-Nov-26, 11:43 PM
[quote]
On 2002-11-26 00:43, David Hall wrote:
Hoagland's research is most appreciated for getting to the bottom of the 'C' rock mystery. It really is an outstanding piece of detective work (see page 4 of his site).

I have to agree, that investigation should be linked to in its on right.

Now if only the author had not claimed that NASA was still hiding the 'truth'...