PDA

View Full Version : A querie

hubble
2005-Jun-10, 07:50 AM
hello
i am stating the point of public knowledge of this site in australia
i being 14 years old am just an interested young teenager keen on the wonders of astronomy
The point i am querying is that many people i know both adults and kids from 8- 18 love astronomy or want to know more
i think that this site is not well broadened to YOUNGER generation
is there a way in the knowledge and don't forget money with more adds seen is going to a miserable waste
If there are less perplex ways of getting more users and public advertisement then we surely should execute it

kindest regards
HUBBLE - 14 AND LOVING IT

piersdad
2005-Jun-10, 07:59 AM
welcome to ut hubble
word of mouth is just as good as anythinjg else as it really targets those that are interested.
im sure ut is well served by google.
:P i told a friend about it and he complained that now he cant get away from it

Capella
2005-Jun-10, 03:12 PM
I found this site on a website space-related. I'm sure that members who have their own websites help by placing a hyperlink somewhere in their own site so that visiters are then informed of this site. :)

jsc248
2005-Jun-15, 12:11 PM
:) Hi Hubble
Universe Today is probably the friendliest site you will come across, if you are after a more kids centered website check out this website, Im sure you'll find it interesting:-
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forkids
I wish you all the best in the future.
The best way to find out about astronomy, I found, was to get a telescope and get out there under the stars.
jsc248.

hubble
2005-Jun-17, 04:47 AM
I have been with the universetoday site for 2 years or so
i do not want a kids centred one as they do not supply more intelectual base of knowledge
this site even sometime invites a few slow witted and of course illiterate readers

tyrie2001
2005-Jun-17, 07:24 AM
jsc248 is right, this is the friendliest site around, on some of the other forums I've visited the language in some of the replies would make Ozzy Ozborn blush! This is deffinately the best site I've come across so far, and it's obvious that others agree, I've seen the site being highly recommended to peolpe on other sites.

cran
2005-Aug-13, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by piersdad@Jun 10 2005, 03:59 PM
welcome to ut hubble
word of mouth is just as good as anythinjg else as it really targets those that are interested.
im sure ut is well served by google.
:P i told a friend about it and he complained that now he cant get away from it
he's not the only one, piersdad! :)