PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: What's Up This Week - June 13 - ...

Fraser
2005-Jun-13, 05:07 PM
SUMMARY: Greetings, fellow SkyWatchers! The week starts with the zero equation of time, but there's still time for you to locate Comet 9/P Tempel 1. We'll explore lunar features, try for Pluto, view colorful double stars, watch as Jupiter and the Moon pair up, chase meteors and follow our planetary trio as they move closer together. Open your eyes to the night skies, because...

Here's what's up!

View full article (http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/whatsup_june13_2005.html)

What do you think about this story? Post your comments below.

Mohmmad I. Rahim
2005-Jun-18, 06:58 PM
:ph34r: I just wanted to remind you smart people, that June 13th finding of Earth-like planet is US, earth but by another light.... For weeks now I have been trying to contact anyone, with a fraction of a brain: from The White House, to groups in Canada, but you fools think you know everything... call me or email me if you give a crap that you all will be dead, soon!!! Knowledgeaspower@hotmail.com or Average-man@hotmail.com or call 304 - 685-8907

TheAstronomer
2005-Jun-18, 07:58 PM
Greetings, Stranger...

Obviously you have some very strong feelings about something and a forum is a very good place to discuss them.

I consider myself to be of only average intelligence, but I am most willing to listen - with no anger nor prejudice towards another person's opinion.

Feel free to speak, but just abide by the rules of the Forum. I'm listening...

Regards,

~T