PDA

View Full Version : international physics year 2005

suntrack2
2005-Sep-10, 09:26 AM
how many people of the world are aware that this year has been declared as an international year of physics, why not every year declares a physics year, because the physics has given the real shape to this world, i mean physics subject is responsible for verious achievements in the science field, today people are going in the space,

the sattelites launchings are possible, but still today the man has not conquare the nature through his efforts, the nature is quite superior than science, the things which are useful for the man has been created by the man for the simplification of the life, to live life betterly. secondly, the contributions by the old and new scientists are very much of immense and also important to show the world community the overall developments in the related fields.

so how many of us are aware in physics year? are we fully empowered to face the future chalenges? are we thinking for a much better use of physics for the world community? or the things will be goes in the books and the papers for the complete preservations of the thoughts and the researches?

what do you think? that what sort of projects or the things to do in this year? what new can be found? are you scrubbing your head in this direction?
are we serious on the verious awareness programmes on the physics? or we will not be able to go beyond the certain boundaries? state your thoughts in connection of the physics year, is it for only recalling?

sunil

hhEb09'1
2005-Sep-10, 04:23 PM
what do you think? that what sort of projects or the things to do in this year? Argos started us thinking about it in January (http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?t=15343). We've been singing songs, and writing poetry. And doing some physics. Argos linked to the WYP homepage (http://www.wyp2005.org/), and here's another webpage about it (http://www.physics2005.org/).

suntrack2
2005-Sep-12, 01:27 PM
thanks hh for the information

publiusr
2005-Sep-14, 03:37 PM
I had no idea. Its only fair, after IGY

j0seph
2005-Sep-15, 01:25 AM
I read it on a banner ad somewhere a few weeks ago, but hey, atleast I now know it is true :)

suntrack2
2005-Sep-16, 04:54 PM
yeah ! joseph, u are still reading !, surprize, my number of friends participated in verious discussions, science exibitions in this year, already.

kylenano
2005-Sep-16, 06:46 PM
I went to see Constant Speed (http://www.rambert.org.uk/whats_on/repertoire/detail.asp?art=1580) at Sadler's Wells in London. It was colourful and great fun. The choreographer, Mark Baldwin, introduced the half-hour dance and said the head of the Institute of Physics was in the audience (I wasn't near enough the front to see him).

It was a matinee and while I enjoy watching dance, I know very little about it. We had a demonstration of the difference between classical and modern dance which I didn't know before.

suntrack2
2005-Sep-17, 05:00 PM
thanks kylenano, the balley is balancing game or a show or a presentation of the dance with the light music and is also a sort of exercise too.

sunil

s-i-a
2005-Sep-18, 11:52 AM
what do you think? that what sort of projects or the things to do in this year? what new can be found? are you scrubbing your head in this direction?
are we serious on the verious awareness programmes on the physics? or we will not be able to go beyond the certain boundaries? state your thoughts in connection of the physics year, is it for only recalling?
sunil
Scientists are since 100 years brainwashed by the modern physics. Like the movieís rain-man they know the wanted answer but understand nothing.
They have read their school-books for their memory, but not for insight or understanding.
It is like an analogy to the school in Islamís countries where they memorize the Koran-book to block critics but donít read for understanding.
Or like the Yiddish kabbala, scientists only discuss the interpretations of what their prophets could have meant.
Modern science is like a religion where intelligence is forbidden. If you dare to ask about the Einsteinian dogmas you are abused as a crackpot and you are banned from the conformed discussions.
The social constructed boundaries are there to hinder intelligent scientists to go beyond the limit of the political scientism ideology.
So science don't want any change or progress.
Science today is about grants and therefore all must learn the nonsense consensus and lie in chorus.

Ingvar Astrand
http://www.theuniphysics.info

hhEb09'1
2005-Sep-19, 03:55 AM
Modern science is like a religion where intelligence is forbidden. If you dare to ask about the Einsteinian dogmas you are abused as a crackpot and you are banned from the conformed discussions. There have been hundreds (if not thousands) of alternative theories to relativity proposed, and taken seriously. If you know what you are doing, you will not be called a crackpot.

Charlie in Dayton
2005-Sep-19, 04:18 AM
Why does s-i-a's syntax make me think he's Gene Ray The Time Cube Guy in disguise???

Maksutov
2005-Sep-19, 04:28 AM
Why does s-i-a's syntax make me think he's Gene Ray The Time Cube Guy in disguise???If not him, then perhaps someone who got a failing grade on their first Physics 101: General Physics exam. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/566/iconwink6tn.gif

The IGY was a fun time, even if the Soviets got the best of us for space firsts.

suntrack2
2005-Sep-19, 11:43 AM
maksutov, i went to the above link where i found a big smile, thanks. everyone looks smiling in the physics year?

sunil

Fram
2005-Sep-19, 01:14 PM
Scientists are since 100 years brainwashed by the modern physics. Like the movieís rain-man they know the wanted answer but understand nothing.
They have read their school-books for their memory, but not for insight or understanding.
It is like an analogy to the school in Islamís countries where they memorize the Koran-book to block critics but donít read for understanding.
Or like the Yiddish kabbala, scientists only discuss the interpretations of what their prophets could have meant.
Modern science is like a religion where intelligence is forbidden. If you dare to ask about the Einsteinian dogmas you are abused as a crackpot and you are banned from the conformed discussions.
The social constructed boundaries are there to hinder intelligent scientists to go beyond the limit of the political scientism ideology.
So science don't want any change or progress.
Science today is about grants and therefore all must learn the nonsense consensus and lie in chorus.

Ingvar Astrand

And your evidence for all this is a nasty email someone (not a scientist, apparently) send to a supporter of you (or at least an open minded scientist)? Bizarre. You have presented your theory at different universities, you have scientists who find your results intriguing, and still 'science' today is all lies and nonsense, and you are abused and banned? Aren't you contradicting yourself?

By the way, you are free to present your theory here, as long as you are prepared to answer to (perhaps very) critical questions, and stick to the rules of the forum (be nice, don't steal, and be kid-friendly: other rules will probably follow).

s-i-a
2005-Sep-20, 01:37 PM
And your evidence for all this is a nasty email someone (not a scientist, apparently) send to a supporter of you (or at least an open minded scientist)? Bizarre. You have presented your theory at different universities, you have scientists who find your results intriguing, and still 'science' today is all lies and nonsense, and you are abused and banned? Aren't you contradicting yourself?

By the way, you are free to present your theory here, as long as you are prepared to answer to (perhaps very) critical questions, and stick to the rules of the forum (be nice, don't steal, and be kid-friendly: other rules will probably follow).

Thank you,
What you say is OK.
But you must understand the under-meaning that I have many experiences of bullying on and exclusion from discussion groups. I wrote about this bizzare example because people could find it by Google and wonder.

Let me show you my latest exclusion-experience from a discussion-group called "Advanced Physics Forum"

================================================== ========

http://www.advancedphysics.org/viewthread.php?tid=2264&page=1#pid15164
Originally posted by editor
"The question is:-- is the Hubble recession increasing?"

Answer posted by Ingvar:
Hubble has measured the redshift's ratio to the distance to the source.
This has been interpreted as recession of the galaxies.

But it is the radiation's waves that are expanding by elongating fractionally and proportional to its covered distance.
This implies acceleration of the radiation.

Max Planck found the same phenomenon when he compared the ratio of temperature to wavelength but he didn't understand the measurement's fractional difference.

Einstein also misinterpreted Planck's derivation of the fractional displacement but suggested it as quantum energy.

(I followed up my answer)

The universe is neither expanding nor accelerating, it is the radiation that is redshifted and thereby accelerating.

The photon is a trick by scientists to explain the measurementís revelation of the fractional elongation of the waveunits by 6.63 x 10^-34.

Ingvar Astrand, Sweden

Moderator answered:
You are banned. You may not view the forums, post, make new topics, send U2U's or edit your posts.

Moderator note: Post is not deleted, but poster is banned. This is a prime example of the sort of crackpot physics we're not interested in at APF.

[Edited on 2005/9/15 by Xerxes314]

================================================== ========

Look around about exclusions of non-conformed scientists at:
http://www.archivefreedom.org/index.html

I have a funny but sad example of the attitude of the majority of the leading authoritarian professors that are watching their territory:

The Swedish professor in astrophysics Bengt Gustavsson at Uppsala University laughed and gave me ironical comments when I told him about my discovery. But when he had read my compressed description of my empirical theory and its derivation, he said kindly but with grave voice
(roughly as I remember):
"You must understand that the established science doesn't accept theories that violate the consensus that is based on interpretations of its great founders".

This sounds funny to me when I read Koestler's book "Sleepwalker" where he wrote about the threat of the inquisitor and cardinal Belarmino against Galileo:
"As you are aware, the Council of Trent forbids the interpretation of the Scripture in a way contrary to the common opinion of the Holy Fathers".

At the conferences where I have participated many people has been very interested in my presentation of my theory - especially in Russia - but it does not imply that the editors of science magazine dare to publish it. There are many established physicists that agree to my theory, but they do not dare to do it officially. And a theory must be known and accepted by the science society before an editor dare to publish a theory and make it known and accepted.
A kind of moment 22.

Well I will try again and I have applied my interest to participate in the great conference EuroScience Open Forum 2006 http://www.esof2006.org/
They are also as other conferences seriously reviewing the participantís paper before they accept it for (oral) presentation.
Maybe it will help the science magazineís editors that are invited to the conference to accept what the conference accepts.
Before this conference I will publish on my web-site a more exhaustive paper with detailed and understandable mathematics.

Ingvar, Sweden