PDA

View Full Version : OK, anyone wanna make a bet on the Zeta excuse?....

DragonRider
2003-Jan-02, 04:00 PM
...When Planet X and the Pole Shift fail to appear on May 15, 2003, will the reason be:

1)Planet X and the Pole Shift DID happen just as predicted, but the vast world government conspiracy artists, with the help of MJ12, used ultra-secret mind altering devices to convince those of a weak mind that it DIDN'T.

2)The benevolent Zetas, in the waning hours of our destruction, decided to spare the Earth.....this time.....because Nancy begged for the deliverance of mankind.......All Hail Nancy!....

3)Planet who?.....Pole whatsis?.....Huh, what are you talking about?....

4)....Silence....absolute silence as the 'main characters' steal into the night, only to resurface when the money runs out......

...Place your bets, ladies and gents.....Or make your own prediction..../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

morganna
2003-Jan-02, 04:46 PM
i got five dollars on #4. or, the calculations of the coming and blazie blah actually say it will be another year.

DragonRider
2003-Jan-02, 04:58 PM
Darn......I forgot #5:

5)Planet X is right where we said it would be, but has stopped for the time being due to increased gravity wells caused by the passage of Hale-Bopp, which was a comet, but not the comet they said it was at the time, when it was really a nova.....It will return to it's regularly scheduled path and speed within the next two years and will appear to the naked, unaided, computer assisted, telescopic eye as predicted......Zetatalk, 100% accurate AGAIN!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jerod S.
2003-Jan-03, 08:39 AM
#6: If I'm understanding and remembering some of Ms. Zeta's previous comments correctly, she's said or they've said or whatever that we don't understand gravity or orbital mechanics or much of anything else for that matter. Well, maybe #6 will be that we simply don't understand time itself and that May 2003 won't actually arrive until, say, October of 2023 or something. They'll say that the human calendar is so flawed that we couldn't possibly expect it to deliver the correct date to us. Or something like that. Yes, you and I know that none of that made any sense, but let's consider the source(s) where the excuses will come from.

David Hall
2003-Jan-03, 10:08 PM
I see two really likely possibilities.

The best is number 2, above. Not only does it give a good out, but it gives Nancy the ability to actually improve her image while doing so. And it fits in with Nancy's "Zetans" thing perfectly. What's not to like about it?

The other really good possibility is that she'll claim some error or change in calculations/circumstances/gravity wave effect/whatever, delaying the arrival. This would give her the ability to keep milking the masses for a little longer. Her followers seem to be so gullible that they can probably continue to delay it for about as long as they want. Heck, she's doing it already with the "it should be visible by xx date" thing.