PDA

View Full Version : Moving Again

Fraser
2005-Sep-13, 08:13 AM
SUMMARY: I just wanted to warn you all that there will be some disruptions in the next few days, as our family is moving... again. We're packing everything up on Wednesday (including the computer), and it's all getting moved on Friday. I'll try and get one last issue out tomorrow, and then you probably won't hear from me until Monday. Maybe later if the Internet installation is a problem. So, if you don't hear from me, that's why.

We're moving from Vancouver, to a smaller city on Vancouver Island called Courtenay. Although I grew up on Hornby Island, I commuted two hours every day to Courtenay to go to school, so I do have roots there. This brings us closer to both my and Katrina's families, and gives us much easier access to nature. We're moving out of a townhouse and into an actual house, with a yard, trees, and even a fish pond. I should have some really dark skies - time for a new telescope.

I've got to say, I'm really grateful for the Internet - it lets me live anywhere on Earth, and still do work and earn an income. :-)

Thanks for your patience.

Fraser Cain
Publisher
Universe Today

View full article (http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/article_1517.html)
What do you think about this story? post your comments below.