PDA

View Full Version : International Editions of BA, The Book.

Argos
2005-Sep-20, 01:24 PM
Will there be a Portuguese language edition? I ask it because I feel there´s a large market for the book in the Portuguese speaking world. Carl Sagan used to be a pop star down here. People are eager for a susbstitute. You could make big bucks.

The Bad Astronomer
2005-Sep-22, 01:14 AM
As far as I know, we're done with the book. There may be future editions, but those will be years from now. I have a few things I'd like to do first!

Swift
2005-Sep-22, 01:34 PM
Argos, maybe you and the BA can work out a deal where you do a translation for him and market it in Brazil.

Argos
2005-Sep-22, 01:37 PM
Argos, maybe you and the BA can work out a deal where you do a translation for him and market it in Brazil.

Oh, I´d be more than pleased. :) It would be a smash hit down here, for certain.

Marlayna
2005-Dec-24, 07:06 PM
@BA: If you ever consider a greek translation, let me know.

The Bad Astronomer
2005-Dec-25, 12:45 AM
I'd like it translated into a hundred languages! This is one of those topics that I am still talking to my agent about. But it'll be a while. Maybe years.

Candy
2005-Dec-25, 08:27 PM
Perhaps, Argos' and Marlayna's agents can talk with your agent to get the ball rolling. I'm not sure if this is proper protocol, but worth looking into. You would be sole "owner", but they would have their names on it as translators (perhaps get a piece of the royalties). It sounds like they would be up for the challenge. I think it would be awesome to see your book in another language. I'd buy them for coolness factor.

suntrack2
2006-Jan-04, 05:10 PM
where to find the international editions of the BA books?

ToSeek
2006-Jan-04, 06:38 PM
where to find the international editions of the BA books?

I don't think there are any.