PDA

View Full Version : Bart's Back

mcclir
2005-Sep-27, 03:23 AM
Moon Landing Hoax Theory Advocate Announces New Web Site

Three new DVDs added to evidence stockpile.

Nashville, TN (PRWEB) September 13, 2005 -- Bart Sibrel, writer, director and producer of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (AFTH) has upped the ante in his quest to prove the Apollo moon landings were not authentic by launching a new web site and releasing three new DVDs: Astronauts Gone Wild (AGW), Apollo 11 Monkey Business (MB) and Apollo 11 Post-Flight Press Conference (PC).

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/9/emw284395.htm

nomuse
2005-Sep-27, 07:26 AM
Considering how much the original cost to produce, Sibrel must have had a heck of a windfall to do these. ;)

kucharek
2005-Sep-27, 09:14 AM
Chopping so little material into 3 DVDs... That's marketing, not investigative journalism or something else. Well, Monkey Business.

“After spending half of a million dollars and ten years researching this topic, I would bet my life that the moon landings were fraudulent,” Sibrel said.
Drop dead.

Well, I guess it weren't his 500000 bucks he spent and so he has to stick to his wrong opinion. Otherwise he may get problems with the guys who gave him the money. Not a good position for having an "open mind".

Harald

Maha Vailo
2005-Oct-01, 12:59 PM
I don't know about you guys, but doesn't "Astronauts Gone Wild" conjure up images of astronauts on the Space Shuttle or the ISS doing juvenile stunts for the camera?

As for the rest, well, it looks like a recycling of the same ol' woo.

- Maha "Sibrel gone stupid" Vailo

JayUtah
2005-Oct-01, 03:25 PM
His first film was nothing but 40 minutes of stock footage. Local video producers tell me they'd take about two weeks to put together something like that, and would charge $1,000 or so for it. Sibrel claims it took 5 years and $500,000. If I were his financiers, I'd be upset.

tbm
2005-Oct-01, 03:48 PM
"I have since apologized for provoking him to hit me," Sibrel said. "And the fact remains that we did not go to the moon. It is a travesty to be misleading the world in this important area of science."

Sibrel believes that anyone watching this footage with a truly open mind will discern quickly that the astronauts are lying. "They look like they are at a funeral for an hour and a half," he says, "instead of victorious warriors worthy of praise."

These excerpts from the press release speak volumes to Sibrel's mindset. Apparently calling a collective group of true pioneering heroes LIARS, and provoking one to the point of violence are ways to deflect honest criticism of his methods and "proofs".

Disgusted regards, tbm

Sigma_Orionis
2005-Oct-03, 09:53 PM
Hmmmm, maybe the French Academy of Science was a bit too hasty at stating that building perpetual motion machines was imposible, it seems Mr. Sibrel has one that continuously produces this stuff......

tbm
2005-Oct-03, 11:25 PM
Hmmmm, maybe the French Academy of Science was a bit too hasty at stating that building perpetual motion machines was imposible, it seems Mr. Sibrel has one that continuously produces this stuff......

Naw, that stuff has been analyzed and it has been found to be the same as the by-product of male cattle farming.

tbm

Sigma_Orionis
2005-Oct-04, 01:28 AM
Naw, that stuff has been analyzed and it has been found to be the same as the by-product of male cattle farming.

tbm

In that case, it's time action was taken for cruel and unusual treatment of male cattle........ :D